2Checkout Nightmare

Did you try to call them or chat with them or user LINE?

At least in my experience short sentences in chat are easier to understand and to answer.

It's not optimal, but it does the job.

Good luck!

I use Lazada and online bank transfers. It works fast and hassle free. 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Smithson said:

They won't release it without a bank statement that includes the bank address and SWIFT code (I don't think such a statement is available).

Doesn't your bank issue monthly account statements? They should include such information.

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, OneMoreFarang said:

Did you try to call them or chat with them or user LINE?

At least in my experience short sentences in chat are easier to understand and to answer.

It's not optimal, but it does the job.

Good luck!

I use Lazada and online bank transfers. It works fast and hassle free. 

They don't have Line or even chat for these problems. There is no number to call and they just tell me they have prioritized my problem, been going on for a month now.

Doesn't your bank issue monthly account statements? They should include such information.

I can get a statement anytime, but they are asking for one with everything written in English and SWIFT codes. The bank doesn't do this and when I inform 2Checkout they are just ignoring it.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Smithson said:

They don't have Line or even chat for these problems. There is no number to call and they just tell me they have prioritized my problem, been going on for a month now.

I can get a statement anytime, but they are asking for one with everything written in English and SWIFT codes. The bank doesn't do this and when I inform 2Checkout they are just ignoring it.

Who do you bank with?  All banks have their SWIFT info online.

• Haha 1

As usual it is almost impossible to contact these companies by phone and they suddenly can act unilaterally disrupting peoples lives.

Dont think you will get a bank statement showing all the info that they suddenly now need, even bank statements from the uk dont contain the banks address.

Perhaps you could visit your bank and try and ask them to print a statement with your details, the bank address details and the swift code info and the deposit withdrawal transaction for say 1 year on that statement.

Have you tried leaving a review on trustpilot, it seems they are monitoring their reviews there and may reach out somehow if the review gets their attention?

Edited by userabcd
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, userabcd said:

As usual it is almost impossible to contact these companies by phone and they suddenly can act unilaterally disrupting peoples lives.

Dont think you will get a bank statement showing all the info that they suddenly now need, even bank statements from the uk dont contain the banks address.

I changed my bank details, but didn't change the account number, so the payment bounced back. I updated the info, but they are claiming nothings changed and now want a statement. They don't seem to read what I write at all. They take a least a day to respond with a short sentence telling me it's prioritized, will be done asap, but it's been a month and now the amount is very large.

Perhaps you could visit your bank and try and ask them to print a statement with your details, the bank address details and the swift code info and the deposit withdrawal transaction for say 1 year on that statement.

Most likely they will say no, if they can it will take a long time and most likely not be adequate.

Have you tried leaving a review on trustpilot, it seems they are monitoring their reviews there and may reach out somehow if the review gets their attention?

No, but I left a review somewhere else and they have contacted me. This shows they are purely concerned about reputation and don't want complaints in the public domain, but truth is the don't care about the customers at all. I give my customers much better service for much smaller amounts. They make $100s of me every month.

Stripe Atlas has a $500 setup fee, but then allows you to operate as a US business.

Thanks, but I have a Thai company selling on Shopify and can't find a suitable provider.

• Haha 1

I’m also trying to find a payment processor for my Shopify. No more Paypal for now in Thailand, tried 2checkout but they refused without any explanation. I’m now in process with Paymentwall, let see if it will work. Fasterpay is an other option that i’m looking in the same time.

I also agree that getting a bankstatement with swift and adress seems impossible…

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, Smithson said:

As PayPal is leaving Thailand, it seems I will be left with only 2Checkout. Does anyone have alternatives? These payment providers take so much every month, but when there is a problem there service is terrible.

Paysolutions is ok, no problem even with chargebacks, only high fees.

And you can open a paypal account with an address registered abroad, nobody cares that your $hitify shop is in Thailand.

14 minutes ago, ThaiSanookGuy said:

And why not use Stripe also ? They are so easy to setup with a western address...

Because I have a Thai company and need to recieve payments from my online store. I can register in a personal name in a different country.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, steven100 said:

what about Twitter  ....  do they have a twitter address,   if so send them a tweet and say

that if your problem is not actioned within 48 hrs your Legal department Lawyer will be in contact with them.

that should get a response ....

They respond, but all they say is it's a priority, will be done asap, but that's all I get.

Problem is most likely I've agreed to appalling service when I signed up. Plus I don't have a lawyer.

3 hours ago, Smithson said:

They respond, but all they say is it's a priority, will be done asap, but that's all I get.

Problem is most likely I've agreed to appalling service when I signed up. Plus I don't have a lawyer.

listen up .....   I'm just telling how to get action.    Find their twitter account address. send the tweet as I said,  it doesn't matter you don't have a Lawyer .... it's just getting action from them

On 1/29/2022 at 12:50 PM, Smithson said:

Because I have a Thai company and need to recieve payments from my online store. I can register in a personal name in a different country.

Your shop is for Thai market ?

Anyway you can open an account on any payment platform with western address, they don't care where you sell.