Government Satisfied With Thailand’s COVID Resilience List Ranking

webfact

4 hours ago, webfact said:

Authorities have indicated their satisfaction with Thailand’s rise to No. 26 on the global COVID Resilience Ranking list, which reflects increased international confidence in the Kingdom’s reopening to international tourists.

Some people are easily satisfied...

• Haha 2

Thailand and all other countries should do like Denmark. They are removing all restrictions on February 1st since they don't believe covid-19 is no longer that dangerous.

But I guess the Bananarepublic Thailand will continue because of it being a dictatorship that break human rights everyday. 

In 2 weeks I'm going to Gran Canaria for a week from UK. I only need my passport and my vaccine passport. There are no tests entering Spain, or returning to the UK. As long as Thailand has it's numerous tests and threat of hospitalization if asymptomatic I will not be returning,  because that tells me it's either a scam OR Covid is not under control.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DjSilver said:

Thailand and all other countries should do like Denmark. They are removing all restrictions on February 1st since they don't believe covid-19 is no longer that dangerous.

But I guess the Bananarepublic Thailand will continue because of it being a dictatorship that break human rights everyday. 

The test and go will be reinstated as of tomorrow..... we don't do quick decisions and implementation here.....

13 hours ago, dinsdale said:

I wonder where Thailand would sit if this index wasn't taken from case numbers alone but testing was put into the calculation.

or if they recorded the covid-complicated deaths as covid deaths instead of the underlying disease, e.g. cause of death: diabetes, emphysema, etc

23 hours ago, jacko45k said:

The test and go will be reinstated as of tomorrow..... we don't do quick decisions and implementation here.....

What about it? There shouldn't be anything at all, especially those ridiculous and stupid face masks.