Has anyone else experienced these post-Covid symptoms?

2long

1 hour ago, Sheryl said:

Loss of libido and erectile dysfunction are indeed known problems for some people post COVID

https://www.uhhospitals.org/Healthy-at-UH/articles/2021/01/how-having-covid-19-may-affect-mens-sexual-health

@Sheryl, maybe better you'd tell us what isn't.

Not to come back to these two particular side effects, are doctors aware that many Covid sufferers are geezers?

Fortunately I have only 1 of the OP,s afflictions,while eating my mouth fills with saliva,when eating spicy food my nose "runs" for several minutes.

Can live with that 

I dont believe that I have been infected as these symptoms only started after my 3 jab

( Moderna)

Edited by norbra

I just got covid myself, so started to read. 

Virus might hinder work of testicles, where most of testo is done. 

But there are many other mechanisms. Some might indicate undiagnosed condition. 

Read of lot of research, talk to doctor for a remedy, treatment. The sooner usually the better. 

You can do testo level laboratory check, can be done privately, so you will have ready results. 

The best do full body check up. Its some 5k at the government hospital, includes dr consultation

Edited by internationalism

On 1/31/2022 at 2:07 PM, 2long said:

Since my infection I haven't had the urge to 'do what guys do when alone

Are you too afraid to say the m word? Must be British.

But yes OP.... I have the same as you. For sure this chinese virus is affecting my balls. 

14 minutes ago, davidst01 said:

Are you too afraid to say the m word? Must be British.

But yes OP.... I have the same as you. For sure this chinese virus is affecting my balls. 

I have changed from Heineken to Asahi and got the taste back.. I'm sure Heineken will taste fine again soon.

And today being wifey's birthday, I'm bound to get some xxx.

On 1/31/2022 at 10:37 AM, Sheryl said:

Loss of libido and erectile dysfunction are indeed known problems for some people post COVID

https://www.uhhospitals.org/Healthy-at-UH/articles/2021/01/how-having-covid-19-may-affect-mens-sexual-health

To bad there are no studies that show the penis will shrink if you get covid and don't have anti bodies prior to that.

That would sell the vaccines automatically since women would force their men into getting the vaccine.

????