Chanthaburi shooting spree killer taken on reenactment - fresh details emerge of "brazen killer " Sia Daeng

webfact

1 hour ago, AjarnMartin said:

What does a ‘re-enactment’ actually achieve in Thailand and WHY, Oh!, WHY does it need FIFTY coppers to tag along??? The mind boggles!!!

Reenactment is only of use to assist in jogging peoples’ memories to catch offenders, or occasionally to clarify an offender’s involvement or their story.

Here they are just showboating to try and convince people the RTP are doing something. The 50 audience are just horning in for credit, and doing this rather than doing their job.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Dogmatix said:

Agreed but not much risk of mistakes in this case and Thailand has never had jury trials.

Hm,..But they have policemen (corrupt/honest) building up cases against someone who might be innocent !

2 hours ago, johnnybangkok said:

And the daughter? What did she do to deserve three bullets?
You are completely victim blaming and you are also completely wrong in doing so.

I, personally, have nothing on the daughter.

I guess we don't know.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, gerritkaew said:

I anderstand this man, all an all its to much for him and it came to this.

the got what a lot off us want to do also but not do (yet )..

You  see what people do when borrowed money and not give back.

Exactly.

They wronged him. He wronged them. Who cares?

Edited by 2009
  • Like 1
  • Sad 2

5 hours ago, steven100 said:

if you borrow money pay it back .....  don't go out and buy a new car.

and if you sell a gun to someone, don't try and cheat them and give them a BB gun.

and she ( the-ex )  should have given the 200,000 baht like she was suppose to ....

scammed three times and finally flipped, it doesn't take much for some people. He could have gone to court of course concerning the scams but would he have got justice as a Somchai in Thailand? Why shoot the daughter though?

6 hours ago, steven100 said:

and if you sell a gun to someone, don't try and cheat them and give them a BB gun.

and she ( the-ex )  should have given the 200,000 baht like she was suppose to ....

You seem to have left out that most importantly, he shouldn't have gone around shooting and killing these people.

And that's a fact.!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, johnnybangkok said:

The death sentance has been proven time and time again to be completely ineffective in detering people from committing serious crimes (like murder) as the vast majority of these crimes are impulsive and not pre-meditated.

There is no room for murdering your own citizens in a civilised society (hence why most civilised societies got rid of it decades ago) as it's just vengeance. 

P.S. That's also not taking into account those wrongly accused.

'Since 1972, more than 7,800 defendants have been sentenced to death in the USA; of these, more than 1,500 have been executed. A total of at least 185 people who were sentenced to death since 1972 have since been exonerated'. 

It might not  deter people but it removes the offending scumbag and eliminates the chance of repeat offending. It also helps stop overcrowding the prisons. 

One can't help wondering why people wish to reward the crimes by giving food and shelter to these people when the money could be used for more deserving causes.

7 hours ago, steven100 said:

What about the daughter? What did she do wrong?

• Like 2

7 hours ago, steven100 said:

My wife was almost sympathetic.

"Wife do no good for ex-husband.  Them bad people rips off man's mum. Bad man sell broken gun.  Man no pay back debt.  This guy have many stories in his head and "BOOM."" 

Tragedy. It will make a great plot for a Thai soap opera.

Edited by connda
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, sammieuk1 said:

Thailand's most extraordinary killing sprees of recent years...   is hard to believe try daily or weekly ????  

Most murders are in one place so not sprees. Spree is where the killer moves about in a calculating manner. This was one of the most extraordinary sprees of recent years. I should know, I write about them all. 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, BostonRob2 said:

Most murders are in one place so not sprees. Spree is where the killer moves about in a calculating manner. This was one of the most extraordinary sprees of recent years. I should know, I write about them all. 

listen ......  at the end of the day if your angry ,  you will travel wherever to kill someone ..