Chanthaburi shooting spree killer taken on reenactment - fresh details emerge of "brazen killer " Sia Daeng

webfact

8 hours ago, johnnybangkok said:

The death sentance has been proven time and time again to be completely ineffective in detering people from committing serious crimes (like murder) as the vast majority of these crimes are impulsive and not pre-meditated.

There is no room for murdering your own citizens in a civilised society (hence why most civilised societies got rid of it decades ago) as it's just vengeance. 

P.S. That's also not taking into account those wrongly accused.

'Since 1972, more than 7,800 defendants have been sentenced to death in the USA; of these, more than 1,500 have been executed. A total of at least 185 people who were sentenced to death since 1972 have since been exonerated'. 

Would this man be exonerated?  clear cut murder should be a death sentence

23 hours ago, webfact said:

Sompong said that he was asked by the RTP chief to ensure the case was being handled properly as it was a brazen case in the public interest.

Sooooooo, other cases don’t need to be handled properly? Self incrimination time after time. And the crime is …….. where do we begin?

Sompong said that he was asked by the RTP chief to ensure the case was being handled properly as it was a brazen case in the public interest.

Sooooooo, other cases don’t need to be handled properly? Self incrimination time after time. And the crime is …….. where do we begin?

21 hours ago, steven100 said:

if you borrow money pay it back .....  don't go out and buy a new car.

and if you sell a gun to someone, don't try and cheat them and give them a BB gun.

and she ( the-ex )  should have given the 200,000 baht like she was suppose to ....

Agree all three, but the daughter didn't deserve to get shot 3 times, either!

That's what's wrong.

• Like 1

On 2/1/2022 at 11:19 AM, steven100 said:

and if you sell a gun to someone, don't try and cheat them and give them a BB gun.

and she ( the-ex )  should have given the 200,000 baht like she was suppose to ....

This guy bares a grudge . if I was the arresting police officer, prosecutor or judge id be hoping he never gets released from prison.

4 hours ago, Ginner said:

This guy bares a grudge . if I was the arresting police officer, prosecutor or judge id be hoping he never gets released from prison.

and if the ex-wife is suppose to give you 200,000  ?   and if the ex-wife rubbishes your parents ?    and a guy borrows 17,000 and doesn't pay it back but goes and buys a new car   ?

I can see why this guy did what he had to do .....

• Sad 1

Just now, steven100 said:

and if the ex-wife is suppose to give you 200,000  ?   and if the ex-wife rubbishes your parents ?    and a guy borrows 17,000 and doesn't pay it back but goes and buys a new car   ?

if I was old and about to die I would do the same.

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, steven100 said:

1 hour ago, steven100 said:

if I was old and about to die I would do the same.

You've started talking to yourself    ¯\_()_/¯

• Haha 1

On 2/2/2022 at 7:35 PM, steven100 said:

So to kill the daughter is ok, because the wife owes him 200,000. So your saying the daughter's life is worth B100.000?????????????????? Wow Never borrow money from you! Ha! 

On 2/1/2022 at 1:44 PM, IamNoone88 said:

I can forgive money I have lent (and have done so many times) .... my decision to lend and I accept that and people needed some help ..... ond faulty goods .... I should have checked them. But harm my daughter and there is a very high price to pay.

Why, what's she done wrong, Rambo?

On 2/1/2022 at 11:19 AM, steven100 said:

In an ideal world, yes but Thais are notorious for not paying back money. Once they get the money in their hand, their attitude is, it's my money now.