Looking For Maid

Jenevis

Hi guys,

need some of your help again ????

am looking to hire a full-time maid to help keep the house clean ( single story house ) and to help my wife in the kitchen.

She will:

1. wash + cut vegetables & meat ( my wife will do the cooking )

2. keep the kitchen & house clean

3. wash + fold clothes

Monday to Saturday

Sunday off

Living at Soi 102 and salary is negotiable.

Thanks in advance!!

P.S: if you know any maid hiring agencies ( where they charge you a fee for finding a suitable full-time maid, like many agencies in BKK ) here in Hua Hin, please share and I would really appreciate it.

Edited by Jenevis

8 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

Do you know anybody with a reliable maid in your area?

It seems the best way to find a maid is to ask another maid because many of them know each other.

Hi OneMoreFarang,

I actually have ???? but still no bites... I've spoken to 2 neighbours' maids, the management office, all the cleaners in my housing project and even some of the sellers in the nearby wet market ????

and still nothing ???? its like nobody seems interested!

8 minutes ago, Jenevis said:

Hi OneMoreFarang,

I actually have ???? but still no bites... I've spoken to 2 neighbours' maids, the management office, all the cleaners in my housing project and even some of the sellers in the nearby wet market ????

and still nothing ???? its like nobody seems interested!

1 hour ago, Jenevis said:

She will:

1. wash + cut vegetables & meat ( my wife will do the cooking )

2. keep the kitchen & house clean

3. wash + fold clothes

Depending on how much you are offering, I could do those three simple jobs for you.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

For those questioning the need of using a maid, maybe OP is in my situation? Both me and my wife are working full time, and have had a maid since the last 20 years we have been married. Couldn't do without one, even though the child is grown up now. Full time live-in maid cooks 3 meals (carry lunch from home), keeps the 3 bedroom condo clean and does the laundry. A full time job, if you ask me. When I retire in a few years, though I will have all the time, I do not think I (or my wife, when she retires few years after me), will be able to ever do these chores properly. In central Bangkok my expenses for the maid are 20,000 Baht a month and is good value, she takes very good care and is like a family member.

Edited by saakura
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, saakura said:

Full time live-in maid cooks 3 meals (carry lunch from home), keeps the 3 bedroom condo clean and does the laundry. A full time job, if you ask me.

I do that stuff daily for me & the Mrs, who looks after Grandchild. I still find time to watch plenty of telly, dabble on the Internet, and post on Asean Now (and the other one!)

Laundry is SOOO difficult. You put the stuff in a box with detergent, press a button, and two hours later hang it up on the rack outside. Two hours later take it off, fold some of it (knickers do not need folding or ironing). Cooking to me is a pleasure. Cleaning depends on how dirty the occupants make it.

• Like 1