Anutin latest: Praises himself to the skies for saving Thailand

webfact

I'm glad to see we're keeping up with the status quo. After all, the H.M.S. Dignity set sail from Port Pracharat, quite some time ago.

Edited by Songlaw
I flubbed, "the."

40 minutes ago, herwin1234 said:

What an extreme cynical headline with regards to the pm of our host country.

Compared to other western countries with a divided weak leadership and divided citizens, Thailand is doing VERY WELL. 

Still GLAD to be in Thailand during this covid crisis. 

For the rest, this pm does a very good job for Thailand. As an environmentalist myself, i see how this governement works very hard and sincere to protect the environment and thinks about the future.

Its the red shirt that are keeping spreading misinformation to the uneducated masses...

????????????????????????????????????

• Thanks 2

5 hours ago, seeyoujimmy said:

Its funny when things were going badly, all the decisions were nothing to do with him or his department.

This is typical I have found.

I have a Thai manager at my office that takes credit for everything but responsibility for nothing. 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, JAS21 said:

I seem to remember that vaccine was ordered a little late… about a year… of course I could have misunderstood 

I was going to write the same. I will, though, say that they have finally got their act together and vaccines are now easy to get. I recently went to my small local hospital to visit my drug dealer, a doctor who sells me pills to keep me stable and healthy, and in the area where I got my three jabs was a bored-looking nurse waiting for people to stick her needle into.

Got my paper certificate and even the app works after some TLC by the hospital staff. And that allowed me to apply for and get my International Certificate for 0 baht. Didn't pay a satang for anything, actually. I wouldn't give credit to The Man Who Hates Farangs though, but those who overcame the obstacles and mess that he created.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, steven100 said:

I doubt it'll be anytime soon ....   thankfully   !!

Yup, you look around the world and thought it can't getting worse.

And every time it's just getting worse.

Thankfully, at least North Korea stays the same. ????