Anutin latest: Praises himself to the skies for saving Thailand

webfact

5 hours ago, big dendrobenaes said:

I HAD 2  az jabs and both were FREE

And I had 2 x Pfizer at the university in Udon Thani free no thanks to this <deleted> but more so the US Govt for their donation.

4 Months down the track I have had my 3rd Pfizer at our local clinic with MANY thanks to our clinic administrator.

Edit:- All fully registered on the MOPH web site

Edited by bdenner
To add
  • Like 2

The virus does not take in Thailand, I would like to know why?

Is it the chili pepper consumption?

Thailand can't be lucky, there is a trick but no one is looking for the reason...

Edited by vVDB
English

8 hours ago, webfact said:

"We've been through a lot together, and there's no going back now.

If that means continued use of masks, tests and so on, he can wave goodbye to a lot of the tourists.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Stocky said:

Actually of the 115 million vaccine doses given only 23% were Sinovac and many of those were given as a combination Sinovac + AstraZeneca.

The 115 million doses breakdown as:

• 40% AstraZeneca
  • 23% Sinovac
  • 22% Pfizer
  • 12% Sinopharm
  • 3% Moderna

Source: https://dashboard-vaccine.moph.go.th/dashboard.html

Is there a timeline as to which/when these vaxs were used here?. I thought it was sinovac/sinopharm/az/pf/mod in that order but I might be wrong

46 minutes ago, spidermike007 said:

And Thailand would be certain to be bankrupted during that time. Foreign investment would fall off a cliff. Tourism would not recover at all. And tens of thousands of additional expats would leave.

I stumbled onto this one:  Bangkok, 5 July 2021

Even more Thai local businesses will also be able to access American Express global network and over 114 million Card Members worldwide, including American Express Card Members in Thailand who on average spend 2.5 times more than card members of other credit card companies.

Mr. Marlin Brown, Vice President and Country Manager, American Express in Thailand (said) “As we expand our presence, our Card Members can use their cards at significantly more locations and drive more premium business to local merchants. In addition, we fully expect our Card Members globally to return to Thailand – a top tourist destination – once the pandemic is over, driving even more spending to local merchants.”

https://about.americanexpress.com/all-news/news-details/2021/American-Express-and-Bangkok-Bank-Announce-Partnership-to-Expand-American-Express-Card-Acceptance-Across-Thailand

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Mr Meeseeks said:

Perfect representatives for the electorate. 

They get exactly whom they deserve, no more, no less. 

Not exactly right at all! In a proper Democracy, if you are not happy with the Government/PM then you have an election, and the "majority rules" - right? ???? 

In this "Democracy", the government is pre loaded with 250 "senators/generals" of the PM's choosing, which gives him/them a healthy (?) advantage in any forthcoming election, which is "what they deserve - no more no less"?

So the alternative is what?  You obviously can't change things with the ballot box, any protests are outlawed under the "State of Emergency" (which can be extended for as long as the PM/Government  sees fit) and physical confrontation is doomed to failure (scythes versus tanks?) so what would you suggest as a solution to having a Government that is loaded with millionaires/billionaires that have no one's interests at heart except their own? A serious question, by the way! How would you suggest that the good people of Thailand get a change of Government, if they are not happy with the one that they have?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1