Bangkok Bank app on two phones ?

On the BB internet banking website it allows you to have up to 3 numbers tied to the banking app.  Otherbanks if you dont use the registered sim number as 3g internet wont allow you to do the first logon.  Once you do the first logon can use any internet for additional logons.

8 minutes ago, BigT73 said:

On the BB internet banking website it allows you to have up to 3 numbers tied to the banking app. 

Are you sure?

Yes, you can VIEW:

a Home phone number you can change this online

a Work phone number you can change this online

a FAX number

ONE SINGLE Mobile phone number (which is partially hidden)

And to change your mobile phone number you need to visit your branch, with your passport and fill out forms, sign multiple times and wait for multiple garuda stamps.

Would be great to understand the OP's requirement.

Is it to transition from one phone to another? This is possible by swapping the SIM and installing the app.

Is it to run the app on two phones with different SIM/numbers simultaneously? No.

iBanking_Amendment.pdf

8 minutes ago, mtls2005 said:

Is it to run the app on two phones with different SIM/numbers simultaneously? No.

Yes exactly this.

Edited by Tuvoc

5 minutes ago, asiaexpat said:

I have the BBL app on three phones and it work just fine on all.

OK that is good. I need to visit the bank or an ATM to get a UserID and pin. On the second phone it says I can't use my ATM card details as I've already used them - to set it up on the first phone obviously

46 minutes ago, mtls2005 said:

I am/was wrong.

WIthin the app, there is a section Device Management, where multiple devices can be listed. So I guess the app can be run on multiple registered devices.

Just not sure about the SIM thing, obviously you could receive any OTP on the 'original' device.

You can use your iBanking (web/online/pc) user ID and password to register the mobile app on a second, and presumably, third, fourth phone.

I used the user id and pw option as the other two options would not work for me.

But you need the OTP sent to the "old" phone.

It works.

Now have two devices listed.

Interesting names given out for each device.

They map IMEI to Device Name, as near as I can determine.

Edited by mtls2005

Their updated policies are quite mysterious and dont update all the webpage info, but from the banking website I can see up to 3 different numbers.

I just bought a new phone and went through the headaches, Kasikorn and TMB definitely need original sim with 3g/4g for first logon.

Bangkok bank more focuses on the correct ID info, but if you bomb 3 times you need to go into the bank to reset.  That was fun, not

update.png