quarantine ?

I am living in Thailand more then 10 Years , it means that I am a citizen of Thailand 

Now I want to go with my wife to Singapore ( we are Fully vaccinated ) on a few days holiday

For going to Singapore is not a problem, but what if you come back to Thailand, (where you live.)

It is me not clear what the rules are .

You are free come in , test and go ?

I hope that there is a clear answer

Thank you

are you a thai citizen as asked by DrJack or you are feeling like a thai citizen? 2 very different things.

If you are not a thai citizen, are you working? If you are working and if you have government insurance provided from your work i believe you can come to thailand but 5 days quarantine (no need to stay all 5 days at your hotel, just need to be there 1st and 5th day). if you dont have that insurance you have to get a covid insurance equal to $50.000. Dont forget to take your work permit with you too. a covid test at a hospital before 74 hrs arrival is advised for both countries. Nothing to lose to have it just to be safe just in case if they ask. 

If you are a thai citizen, then no anything extra but i believe again 5 days quarantine (no need to stay all 5 days at your hotel, just need to be there 1st and 5th day).