Mor Prom vaccine mobile app question

problemfarang

hi guys,

well i had my 3rd shot 2 weeks ago. Other 2 shots were updated in my MorProm app no problem. but my 3rd shot not updated yet. All my friends at the work (farang) updated already. This 3rd shot was not at the same place where we got other 2 shots. Obviously the hospital made a mistake and didnt gave my info to where it should be. 

I tried to contact to hospital and of course they have no clue what im asking or trying to tell.. i just cannot understand why there is no english speaker (at least basic level) in a hospital.. anyway They keep giving me some different numbers and blah blah same story. So most likely a visit to the hospital soon. 

but i was wondering if there is any other way to let the MorProm know that i already got the 3rd shot and i already have the paper and photo from the hospital. I tried to use the app where you can send the info to the app to correct the mistake but of course its not working. so, is there any other way to update this app rather then a visit to hospital?

thanks

I don't think there is.

I had multiple errors on my App info and I contacted both my first two hospitals and they said they could do nothing. I contacted the relevant Ministry through my work's admin staff since I received the jabs via work, and there was no response. 

When I went for the booster the hospital was then able to correct all the mistakes. I suspect the hospitals have a brief period of access to the database only. So I'd rush to contact them in person, but I doubt they can help. I would pursue trying to contact the Ministry but I have no details how to do that. 

10 hours ago, Caldera said:

Send an email to [email protected] with an explanation of the problem and attach the vaccination certificate from the hospital. They might be able to correct your data, especially if it hasn't been updated due to a technical issue. Worth a shot before venturing to the hospital again - they did help me with a minor issue with my data, but I'm not sure if they can add a vaccination record that is missing altogether.

That is what I did when I unable to create an account via Mor Prom because my telephone number was wrong, and later after creating the account I used that email address to ask for errors in my personal data to be corrected. I got fast responses and my data was corrected quickly.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Caldera said:

Send an email to [email protected] with an explanation of the problem and attach the vaccination certificate from the hospital. They might be able to correct your data, especially if it hasn't been updated due to a technical issue. Worth a shot before venturing to the hospital again - they did help me with a minor issue with my data, but I'm not sure if they can add a vaccination record that is missing altogether.

Sent an email, waiting for reply. I will update. Thnx

UPDATE 1:

Yes, they indeed replied real quick and told me only the hospital can use or change the vaccine records. And they are only responsible to put that data into the app.

So, yes.. a trip to hospital. This is something i dont think thai people can solve on the phone. But just will call the hospital and try. 

Will update.

Can someone please advise me about the Mor Prom app?

when I download the app, it’s in Thai/ English, and asks for an ID

well since I don’t have a Thai ID, I used my passport number, that didn’t work.

then I tried my vaccination number and that didn’t work either!

Any idea what I am doing wrong? Thanks 

I tried to contact to hospital and of course they have no clue what im asking or trying to tell.. i just cannot understand why there is no english speaker (at least basic level) in a hospital.. anyway They keep giving me some different numbers and blah blah same story. So most likely a visit to the hospital soon. 

Why should they speak English?  Would you expect a hospital in the UK to have Thai speakers?

44 minutes ago, Tazmo said:

Even though you dont have a Thai ID, they should have given you a 13 digit number.

On my vaccine cert it says 'ID no. '

• Like 2

23 hours ago, Tazmo said:

Hi,

You need to click on register then put the number starting with 60000 thats your number. Then create a password

• Like 1

21 hours ago, problemfarang said:

Hi,

You need to click on register then put the number starting with 60000 thats your number. Then create a password

Not all ID numbers begin with a "6". Mine starts with a zero "0". Others have reported the same.

Edited by Mutt Daeng