Canadian man shot to death at a pool villa in Phuket, was shot at least ten times

webfact

S__5406751-696x464.jpg

By  Goong Nang(GN)

Phuket – A Canadian was shot to death with about 10 bullet wounds found on his body at a pool villa in Phuket last night (February 4th).

The Chalong Police was notified of the body this morning (February 5th) at a pool villa near Rawai Beach on Wiset Road in Rawai sub-district.

Police and emergency services arrived at the pool villa to find the body of the foreign man who was later identified as a Canadian national, 31. (The Pattaya News is withholding his name pending embassy and family notification.)

About ten bullet wounds were found on his body. More than ten cartridges were found at the scene.

Full story: https://thepattayanews.com/2022/02/05/canadian-man-shot-to-death-at-a-pool-villa-in-phuket-was-shot-at-least-ten-times/

PattayaNews.jpg

-- © Copyright The Pattaya News 2022-02-05

- Aetna offers a range of visa-compliant plans that meet the minimum requirement of medical treatment, including COVID-19, up to THB 3m. For more information on all expat health insurance plans click here.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

On the TV it says around 20 cartridges found and it's around Sai Yuan road, I live near this I'll ask the local som tam queen she will know,

Shot 10 times thats some serious shooting must have more than one gun

• Like 1
  • Confused 2
  • Thanks 1

Thailand:  Foreign Tourist Safety is first and foremost in the hearts and minds of the TAT and other officials.  Never mind the shootings and machete murders - nothing to see here - "Move along!"

Phuket: Safe and effective (at reducing the number of foreigners).
No doubt we will soon hear that the Canadian guy was a 'bad man.'

Edited by connda
  • Confused 3
  • Sad 4

2 minutes ago, ChipButty said:

On the TV it says around 20 cartridges found and it's around Sai Yuan road, I live near this I'll ask the local som tam queen she will know,

Shot 10 times thats some serious shooting must have more than one gun

Two clips.  Somebody meant business.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

Chinese New Year at the moment , fire crackers which sound like gunshots going off all night  

really    !     wow .....  10 shots fired from a .38 or something and neighbor's  said hey '    don't worry dear it's just fire crackers ' ........       glad I don't live in that villa.     Lol

Edited by steven100
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

3 minutes ago, steven100 said:

really    !     wow .....  10 shots fired from a .38 or something and neighbor's  said hey '    don't worry dear it's just fire crackers ' ........       glad I don't live in that villa.     Lol

Those Chinese fire crackers have a quick succession of bangs about a second apart , which sound like gunfire 

image.png.fda12ac9daecdbb89d75709bebe89afb.png

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ChipButty said:

Two gunmen jumped out from bushes and shot and killed a Canadian man at The Beachfront Hotel Phuket in Rawai, a village in Phuket, last night. Chalong police said the resort’s CCTV footage showed the victim had just pulled up in front of the hotel in his car. The two men then jumped out and shot him 10 times until he fell on the ground. Police are now investigating the attack.

The victim is 31 year old Mandeep Singh. He was born in India, but had a Canadian passport.

Seems targetted killing, and I venture possibly gang related. Shot that many times it was not a jealous lovers tiff 

• Like 2