RTP chief promises to plug gaps allowing foreign criminals entry into Thailand following Phuket shooting

webfact

13 minutes ago, mtls2005 said:

Yep.

Traffic in Bangkok to be solved in 30 days.

Smog to be eliminated "next year".

Foreign criminals to be stopped from entering thailand. Spit take.

thailand gets awesome reviews on fugitivefromthelaw.com and bikersontherun.com

You sure those two .com names are correct and current.? 

• Haha 1

57 minutes ago, webfact said:

They quoted the RTP chief Pol Gen Suwat Chaengyodsuk as saying that a review is underway as to how Thailand manages to keep out foreign criminals. 

He said that if this was done in the first place it could have prevented this violence. 

I wonder if we'll all be put back on the 'potential violent criminal' list and be given a house-call or two to make sure we aren't planning on filling a gang member full of holes.  I still remember the Erawan bombing when pretty much every farang in Thailand got a house-call to make sure that they aren't up to no good.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, webfact said:

They quoted the RTP chief Pol Gen Suwat Chaengyodsuk as saying that a review is underway as to how Thailand manages to keep out foreign criminals. 

He said that if this was done in the first place it could have prevented this violence. 

This sounds a very familiar line. I wonder if they have a script in the training manual? It will be just after the section on how to reduce local thugs killing each other.

• Like 1

How about a new slogan.

Good Indians in,  bad Indians out.

Bring back the big Joke.