Monk busted with half dressed woman and booze; claims hair band was for his own use!

webfact

I spent 7 years at a temple in Lopburi Province as a monk.  I've know 3 abbots who have done the same things as this monk.  They are still abbots, even though 2 have been caught at it and talked their way out.  As far as I know, the 3 are now walking the straight and narrow.  2 are still abbots of a temple in Thailand, 1 is an abbot of a temple in the U.S.  

• Like 1

11 hours ago, khaowong1 said:

I spent 7 years at a temple in Lopburi Province as a monk.  I've know 3 abbots who have done the same things as this monk.  They are still abbots, even though 2 have been caught at it and talked their way out.  As far as I know, the 3 are now walking the straight and narrow.  2 are still abbots of a temple in Thailand, 1 is an abbot of a temple in the U.S.  

Still wearing a headband?

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, Stargeezr said:

I have a feeling that this guy will be an ex monk soon.

My wife seen this video and has said such. She should know as she is also Buddhist.

Yes he will.  One of the big no-no's in Monk hood, are sleeping with women and drinking booze.  Either one will get you kicked out. 

• Like 1