Air ‘travel bubble’ arrangement between Thailand and India in the works

snoop1130

1 hour ago, cnx101 said:

1 hour ago, Swampy999 said:

Thailand, the world hub of bubbles and we all know what eventually happens to bubbles ????????

Would that be like the bubble on the sea of tranquility...one <deleted> and its gone?

10 hours ago, Karma80 said:

A shallow disguise for wanting to restart passenger air services into India to lure more tourists here. India gets nothing from it.

Of course the destination country (Thailand) gets something from it. That's what tourism is all about. 

My former home country gets nothing from me. And I'm not a tourist, I live here where Western women never wanted me to go. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

13 hours ago, RandiRona said:

"Dr. Taweesin explained, however, that COVID-19 preventive measures will be strictly enforced on travellers arriving in Thailand from India under the travel bubble plan."

You can enforce whatever you want but Indians are cost sensitive, they arent paying thousands of baths for the privileges to enter Thailand. On other news, you can enter India with just proof of double vaccination, no pre covid test or quarantine required , and they arent a tourist depending economy!

Get a clue Thailand!!

https://www.msn.com/en-in/money/topstories/no-quarantine-testing-for-vaccinated-passengers-india-eases-entry-norms/ar-AATHAaZ?ocid=BingNewsSearch&pfr=1

Thailand has no clue what other countries doing, and doesn't care.

• Thanks 1