Celebrities everywhere in a bumper week of wacky Thai news on ASEAN NOW

webfact

2 hours ago, sawadee1947 said:

Obviously it's getting harder and harder every week for Rooster to create something interesting as a wannabe writer.

So why not take holidays for some months? Or take a course in professional writing? ????

Thete are also tons of courses out there to build positivity and self-esteem. Good luck.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

"Newcastle-Upon-Mecca"  .... Nice One Rooster !!! ... Like I did think that it was supposed to be Tyne ? right ? Like on the other side, ....  "Tyne Side"  ??? ... Right ???

... And Yes, those High Speed express River ferries, have Really Big Fixed Pitch propellers !!! ...  (well the ones that I have seen any way, as well as the Barge Tow boats also I think ??? ) ... And truck engines !!! .... or bigger, ... That can push a LOT of Water !!! ... And really fast !!!  .... So well I also most certainly would not like to be run over by one either !!! .... 

Thanks Rooster for your chuckles, as for your critics, I would not want to read too much of

their drivvel , however it is spelled.  I have met with a few Thai singers and actors, and found them to be

decent folk, with good humors.  A for the bad actors that get gunned down for their being involved with

drugs and other nasty stuff, well, that is how life is.  Stay healthy and wear your mask, as the pollutions

is reason enough for the mask.  Oh some expats forget that BKK has more than the threat of COVID 19 in 

one of its variants, for wearing a mask.

Loving every one of your posts.  Although not conversant with the British football scene which remains a mystery to me.  Always thought it ironic though that, for such an elegant, usually non-contact sport, its fans in some places(?) are more violent than a MMA match.