Handicapped "three legged tiger" responsible for series of attacks on people and livestock in Kanchanaburi

webfact

Is it just now being known the tiger has 3 legs? None of the people attacked noticed that? Sure hope the cat can be caught and taken to a zoo.

I'm fairly certain the buffalo meat that picture shows was not killed by the tiger. Any tiger with three legs and an kill a buffalo deserves the meat.

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, jcmj said:

It probably received it’s lost leg due to a human and is taking revenge. 

Sorry, but this reminds me of a joke from way back: – "Col Wythington-Smythe, the well known big-game hunter whose motto was, "always shoot them between the eyes", was last night eaten by two one-eyed lions walking arm in arm".

I'll get my coat.............

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, mokwit said:

Interesting that Jim Corbett who wrote Man Eaters Of Kumoan and hunted down many man eating tigers in India said that in every case there was some injury or ageing effect that prevented them hunting their usual prey - most often porcupine quills in the lower front legs.

I read the same book, and you beat me to it!

I wish the man eaters were tranquilized so their feet can be cleared of quills, etc and given a 2nd chance tho

• Like 2