A pleasant surprise -- a 15-day alert: "[TM47] Notification for alien before the next appointment."

1 minute ago, mtls2005 said:

You used this new web portal to file in early December?

Or previously registered for it, but have yet to utilize it?

I previously used it to file.  Over the years I've only had one hiccup -- last year when everybody (near Bangkok, anyway) needed to do an in-person or by-messenger filing at CM to get their names back in the system.

-- Retiree 

8 minutes ago, mtls2005 said:

Or previously registered for it, but have yet to utilize it?

He would not of gotten the email unless he had used the new site to do a report.

I registered as soon as the new site became available but I was not due to report until early this month. I got no email to inform me my report was due that was done on the old site/app.

1 minute ago, ubonjoe said:

He would not of gotten the email unless he had used the new site to do a report.

I registered as soon as the new site became available but I was not due to report until early this month. I got no email to inform me my report was due that was done on the old site/app.

Yep, just looking for verification. Trust but verify.

11 minutes ago, Tbone999 said:

So there's two databases running around??

You have to register to use the new site. They will send you a email with a password to use on the new site.

There is a lot of info about in the pinned topic at the of the main page of this forum.

• Like 1

Is Immigration starting to get their act together? Wonder who the wonder-boy (or -gal) is with the bright idea to make online actually work.

I made an appt for my annual extension at CW & got a reminder by email day before!

BTW, my experience today makes me think CW has way let down its guard against Covid. (Yes, we should be doing renewals online, too!) Inside was waaay too crowded for my liking. Definitely most dangerous place I've been in town...including public hospital!

They need to start putting people out of those spaced chairs on the mezzanine again instead of allowing them to congregate inside.

Don't know if you agree or not, but I have great sympathy for those hardworking IOs. Seriously, can you imagine yourself doing this automaton job, keeping all the paperwork in order & stamps organised?

There are two younger rather-large go-fers (not cops, I think), suffling around paperwork in a complete funk.

Can't even see people's smiles these days...