1 DAY TEST & GO

On 2/23/2022 at 11:28 PM, problemfarang said:

instant confirmation hotels listed in the post are still starting from 3000 and going up. Also their website is still including 5th day. so i wonder do they know about the only 1 day news or not (which is almost confirmed so everyone agree on it). If so... so whats the point if they will still charge like the old rules. So another thing is wouldnt it be better to post the hotels after when the only 1 day thing comes out? 

I think the prices should fall at least half and maybe more. If any hotel charges more than 2000 its not ok at all. Also prime minister announced that he really wants PR tests get cheaper. 

The https://AQ.in.th root page lists all the Bangkok 1 DAY / 1ST DAY packages (they do not change in price).

We will be dropping support for

• 2 DAY
  • 4 DAY
  • 5 DAY
  • 5TH DAY 

As they are no long applicable.

The 1 Day Test & Go packages must include the following

• 1 Day of stay
  • 1x RT-PCR on arrival
  • Airport Transfer
  • 1x ATK self test

Most hospital partners charge 2,000 to 2,500 THB for the RT-PCR testing to the hotels, and the airport pickup can range 500 THB to 1,000 THB (please remember this is not standard airport pickup). Then finally theres the actual 1 Day of Stay, and the ATK test.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 2/23/2022 at 11:55 PM, 2 is 1 said:

Because many people have travel insurance already. Travel insurance include in many cradit card for example but cant get mention about covid coverage, not that kind what is ok in Thai border.

So you have to pay extra insurance for just entry in Thailand and that is BS!

Credit card travel insurance only provides cover during your journey to and from, not whilst on holiday

31 minutes ago, Will B Good said:

Credit card travel insurance only provides cover during your journey to and from, not whilst on holiday

My incurance cover me the second i leave my homedoor until im back home again.International travel 60 days.

• Like 1

My covid test certificate was issued on February 25 at 11:49 PM, my departure to BKK is scheduled for February 28 at 7:10 PM.
I'm within the 72-hour limit, but there's not much margin. Does anyone have experience with this? Can I get in trouble?

7 minutes ago, Nico100 said:

My covid test certificate was issued on February 25 at 11:49 PM, my departure to BKK is scheduled for February 28 at 7:10 PM.
I'm within the 72-hour limit, but there's not much margin. Does anyone have experience with this? Can I get in trouble?

When was your test done, that is what is supposed to be within 72 hours, not when "test certificate was issued"

Landed last evening at 11pm at suvarnabhumi with my Thai Pass Test N Go QR code issued on December 11th.  Was checked and passed on through to immigration without a word of a night 5 booking nor given any indication for my 5th or 6th day test.  Immigration took all of 5 minutes and stamped me back in with my current extension of stay and the re-entry permit.  Was in the hotels car by 11:35 and at the hotel by 0005 hours where they did my PCR test.  I was told my results should be back by 8 or 9 am.  I asked about the second test and was told because of my previously issued Thai Pass it was only an ATK test to be done at home and the results sent to the hotel on day 6.

Let's see what happens in a few hours.  Been gone for just under 6 weeks and hopefully I get to walk the 100m to my home here in BKK then.

Edited by ThailandRyan
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Our INSTANT CONFIRMATION partners have done well in the last 5 days.

We processed more than 400 confirmed bookings for them, and saved travelers a ton of time.

We have also enabled 2 more hotels in Pattaya to support this as well:

We have another 42 partners in queue for this to be enabled after they pass their KYC, and we look forward to becoming the best platform to obtain your Test & Go packages from.

Our team has also streamlined the Thailand Pass VIP service so that you can include it inside of your actual booking, and we don't need to do any additional document collection.

Edited by ThaiVisaCentre

• 3 weeks later...

Here is a late update.

We have processed more than 3,000 Instant Confirmation bookings since we first launched this new type of booking option.

The hotels, and guests have been extremely happy with this method of booking as it has saved everyone time.

We now have 18 hotels live which are offering this method, and 130+ hotels in queue for this new option.

If you wish to obtain your approval in the fastest possible way please select one of our INSTANT CONFIRMATION hotels listed here:

https://AQ.in.th

(currently only Bangkok, and Pattaya)

• Like 1