Very fast vaccination service in Pattaya

The Hammer2021

I had my Pfizer booster shot there on 1 February. In my case, a Thai friend made my appointment using the Mor Prom App - the section to do that was in Thai, thus the need for my Thai friends assistance. I had previously installed the Mor Prom App on my iPhone using the 13 digit number (begins with 6) provided when I received my initial doses of Astra Zeneca.

When we went there, it took slightly less than 1 hour from entry until departing.  The OP doesn't indicate whether it is beneficial to have a Thai with you to complete the registration form - in my case, I was in a wheelchair and my Thai friend completed the form for me - she was also there for her 2nd dose.  So I don't know if it was in English or Thai.

Also, in my case, I waited outside the entry door to where they were doing the vaccinations while my Thai friend went inside to get hers - she then returned with a nurse who came out to give me my booster shot.

Edited by soisanuk
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, soisanuk said:

I had my Pfizer booster shot there on 1 February. In my case, a Thai friend made my appointment using the Mor Prom App - the section to do that was in Thai, thus the need for my Thai friends assistance. I had previously installed the Mor Prom App on my iPhone using the 13 digit number (begins with 6) provided when I received my initial doses of Astra Zeneca.

When we went there, it took slightly less than 1 hour from entry until departing.  The OP doesn't indicate whether it is beneficial to have a Thai with you to complete the registration form - in my case, I was in a wheelchair and my Thai friend completed the form for me - she was also there for her 2nd dose.  So I don't know if it was in English or Thai.

Also, in my case, I waited outside the entry door to where they were doing the vaccinations while my Thai friend went inside to get hers - she then returned with a nurse who came out to give me my booster shot.

I was by my self. It did not require a Thai friend

3 hours ago, thailand49 said:

Should I assume until it is confirm otherwise that you were given the PFizer only because your first and second shot was SinoVac, or AZ?  I've not heard anyone getting a PFizer booster if they have been given originally 2 Pfizer?

Well, I have.    

2 Pfizer shots at MedPark in BKK & the 3rd Pfizer at my local hospital.

9 minutes ago, chilly07 said:

Would be helpful if we could have a little more info.

How did you know they were giving Pfizer booster jabs and how did you qualify?

I can't see anything on Morprom?

Most of the information came from threads on this forum that have been running for at least a month.  I went there to enquire to ascertain information taking with me my passport and vaccination certificate thinking I might get an appointment, information  or the booster jab. I got the latter. Interestingly I met foreigners there with their children who did not know that adult foreigners were being done too. The temple has been used since Banglamung hospital moved its vaccine program there about 6 weeks ago I think.

2 hours ago, Greenhill said:

Well, I have.    

2 Pfizer shots at MedPark in BKK & the 3rd Pfizer at my local hospital.

My wife has as well. I had booked mine at MBK last week and she came along and got a walk in. I got an AZ booster and she got Pfizer, 4 months after her second Pfizer.

It is a bit hit and miss, she had been turned away at Chonburi hospital the week before, told it had to be after 6 months.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, bronzedude said:

It appears from all the information in this forum the last month, that if a person has had 2 Pfizer doses, local vaccination locations in the Pattaya area will not give a Pfizer booster shot. Anyone dispute this statement?

Just go and ask them at the vaccination centre