Joe Rogan

Sparktrader

4 minutes ago, Sparktrader said:

He is an mma guy. When your dog is sick do you ask a boxer (pun intended) for advice?

When I need wisdom do I ask a sparktrader?

He's much more than just an MMA guy, you know. You snipe at him from behind your keyboard and envy him, we can see that.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Moon landings did not happen. 

He is an independent thinker, yet a huge supporter of Tucker Carlson, one of the most biased knuckle draggers out there. 

He is a bit of an arrogant, name calling juvenile. And he is a major bully, in the style of Bill O'Reilly. People love his hatred and nastiness. These days hate sells, big time. Respect and cordiality is gone, baby gone. 

I do tend to agree with alot of what he says about the US govt., Fauci, the CDC, the WHO, the potential of some drug cocktails to kill Covid, and some of the Covid related nonsense. But, being completely opposed to getting a vaccine? 

And his lack of PC is refreshing. But, he is a major buffoon. And his buffoonery sells. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

33 minutes ago, Sparktrader said:

' I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it,'

Voltaire

He didn't say that.

He said:

‘What a fuss about an omelette!  How abominably unjust to persecute a man for such an airy trifle as that!'

https://quoteinvestigator.com/2015/06/01/defend-say/

"The phrase “I wholly disapprove of what you say and will defend to the death your right to say it” which you have found in my book “Voltaire in His Letters” is my own expression and should not have been put in inverted commas. Please accept my apologies for having, quite unintentionally, misled you into thinking I was quoting a sentence used by Voltaire (or anyone else but myself)."

29 minutes ago, tubby johnson said:

When I need wisdom do I ask a sparktrader?

He's much more than just an MMA guy, you know. You snipe at him from behind your keyboard and envy him, we can see that.

Snipe? I like the guy. Great interviewer. Mma made him famous though. Without UFC exposure he aint getting $200m.

Andrew Denton is a better interviewer btw yet made peanuts.

22 minutes ago, spidermike007 said:

Moon landings did not happen. 

He is an independent thinker, yet a huge supporter of Tucker Carlson, one of the most biased knuckle draggers out there. 

He is a bit of an arrogant, name calling juvenile. And he is a major bully, in the style of Bill O'Reilly. People love his hatred and nastiness. These days hate sells, big time. Respect and cordiality is gone, baby gone. 

I do tend to agree with alot of what he says about the US govt., Fauci, the CDC, the WHO, the potential of some drug cocktails to kill Covid, and some of the Covid related nonsense. But, being completely opposed to getting a vaccine? 

And his lack of PC is refreshing. But, he is a major buffoon. And his buffoonery sells. 

Moon landings? Mate check the science

3 minutes ago, Enoon said:

He didn't say that.

He said:

‘What a fuss about an omelette!  How abominably unjust to persecute a man for such an airy trifle as that!'

https://quoteinvestigator.com/2015/06/01/defend-say/

"The phrase “I wholly disapprove of what you say and will defend to the death your right to say it” which you have found in my book “Voltaire in His Letters” is my own expression and should not have been put in inverted commas. Please accept my apologies for having, quite unintentionally, misled you into thinking I was quoting a sentence used by Voltaire (or anyone else but myself)."

Great quote nevertheless

• Confused 1

3 minutes ago, LarrySR said:

Allot of money in right wing talk radio that panders to the gullible fools, morons and deplorable demographic. 

Rather bigoted and misinformed. He is mates with lefty Brits as well.

Interviewed Snowden, Musk, Harris, Patrick.

Gullible fools watch CNN.

Edited by Sparktrader
  • Haha 1

29 minutes ago, spidermike007 said:

He is a bit of an arrogant, name calling juvenile. And he is a major bully, in the style of Bill O'Reilly. People love his hatred and nastiness. These days hate sells, big time.

But, he is a major buffoon. And his buffoonery sells. 

Bit ironic

1 hour ago, richard_smith237 said:

I’m definitely in full support of covid vaccines and will criticise those who avoid the covid-19 vaccines. 

Equally so, I’m in full support of free ‘intelligent’ speech. 

Hmmmm

I'm fully vaxed, my choice, however I support all of those people who decide not to get vaxed, it is called freedom of choice, nothing to do with the science, it is to do with them not wanting the vaccinations, and who are we to dictate to them, whether they should take it, like mandates, Trudeau is a fine example of what a dictator is, freedom of speech and freedom of choice should never be taken away from people, it's their choice, otherwise, freedom is lost, there is no argument.

End of story IMO.

• Sad 1

I agree he seems a reasonable interviewer and should be allowed to have his say. I get sick though of people having what seem like silly opinions on a range of topics including covid, and having guests of a similar ilk, so I am happy to give him a miss. 

If you interview someone and know it is likely to lead to people not taking a life saving vaccine I think you have to think long and hard  about whether you should give them air time. People have likely died due to following him and his guests. Sad fact. 

CNN does give a particular opinion and view point that is biased towards democrat. Biased yes. Telling truth and fact checking. Yes. I'll believe CNN, and recognise a bit of bias,  before a guest on his show with dodgy theories. 

Edited by Fat is a type of crazy

1 minute ago, 4MyEgo said:

Hmmmm

I'm fully vaxed, my choice, however I support all of those people who decide not to get vaxed, it is called freedom of choice, nothing to do with the science, it is to do with them not wanting the vaccinations, and who are we to dictate to them, whether they should take it, like mandates, Trudeau is a fine example of what a dictator is, freedom of speech and freedom of choice should never be taken away from people, it's their choice, otherwise, freedom is lost, there is no argument.

End of story IMO.

Castro son 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Fat is a type of crazy said:

I agree he seems a reasonable interviewer and should be allowed to have his say. I get sick though of people having what seem like silly opinions on a range of topics including covid, and having guests of a similar ilk, so I am happy to give him a miss. 

If you interview someone and know it is likely to lead to people not taking a life saving vaccine , I think you have to think long and hard  about whether you should give them air time. People have likely died due to following him and his guests. Sad fact. 

CNN does give a particular opinion and view point that is biased towards democrat. Biased yes. Telling truth and fact checking. Yes. I'll believe CNN, and recognise a bit of bias,  before a guest on his show with dodgy theories. 

Which guests? Name names. Rogan said his guests were experts.

Ask 10 doctors re covid. You get different views. 

The vaccines are fairly useless for fit under 40yos btw. Thats common knowledge.

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Sparktrader said:

Which guests? Name names. Rogan said his guests were experts.

Ask 10 doctors re covid. You get different views. 

The vaccines are fairly useless for fit under 40yos btw. Thats common knowledge.

A scientist: Dr Robert Malone. You'll say he invented MRNA technology blah blah blah

Others: Alex Jones As appalling a person as can be. 

Edited by Fat is a type of crazy

2 hours ago, Sparktrader said:

Such drama over a bogan having an opinion. He's an mma guy who does comedy.

The outrage sums up modern world.

The outrage is fake/manufactured.  People are angry because he says things they don't like but he is too popular to cancel.  That is why they keep going for him.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Fat is a type of crazy said:

A scientist: Dr Robert Malone. You'll say he invented MRNA blah blah blah

Didnt watch them. Did you???

Im not a vaccine expert. I dont know if Malone is correct or not.

Im under 50, fairly fit. The vaccine is fairly useless to me according to stats. Still i got it.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, BangkokReady said:

The outrage is fake/manufactured.  People are angry because he says things they don't like but he is too popular to cancel.  That is why they keep going for him.

He isnt pc. Far left dont want their narrow views challenged, look at climate change. The far left in OZ shut down any talk against their scam.

• Confused 2

9 minutes ago, Fat is a type of crazy said:

A scientist: Dr Robert Malone. You'll say he invented MRNA technology blah blah blah

Elon Musk

Sam Harris

Jordan Peterson

Edward Snowden

Bill Burr

Mike Tyson

Diverse guests

What does CNN do? Talk over people for 5 mins then roll to ads

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Sparktrader said:

His fame comes from UFC and comedy.

Came from..

He's more famous for his podcasts now. He rarely fights these days but does some teaching and infrequent does stand up routines. 

He sometimes does fight commentary. I became interested in him about 10 users ago with his pro drug stance and experiments with ayahuasca of which he's a big enthusiast.

Just now, The Hammer2021 said:

Came from..

He's more famous for his podcasts now. He rarely fights these days but does some teaching and infrequent does stand up routines. 

He sometimes does fight commentary. I became interested in him about 10 users ago with his pro drug stance and experiments with ayahuasca of which he's a big enthusiast.

He was a low level fighter. Famous for commentating and interviewing UFC winners.