Assault on Kiev: Russian helicopters swoop above Ukraine's capital

Chris.B

4 minutes ago, frank83628 said:

these dude are really not worth wasting time over. 

Unfortunately, the Maga fascists the same as war criminal genocidal dictator Putin cannot be ignored until they're soundly defeated.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

11 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

It's totally on topic!

Who is blocking desperately needed military aid to Ukraine?

Trump, Johnson, Greene, etc. -- Maga fascists.

Blood on their hands and shame on all pro Putin Americans as well. 

so you like wars and people dying then? what about some peace negotiations? how about countries spend billions on their own people in need or infrastructure rather than sending it to corrupt Ukraine

• Confused 2
  • Agree 1

2 minutes ago, frank83628 said:

so you like wars and people dying then? what about some peace negotiations? how about countries spend billions on their own people in need or infrastructure rather than sending it to corrupt Ukraine

You can't negotiate with Putin's Russia.

They intend to WIN no matter what and the only realistic response is to make them LOSE.

Very similar to WW2 and fools who thought you could negotiate with Hitler. 

Edited by Jingthing
  • Like 1
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, Jingthing said:

You can't negotiate with Putin's Russia.

They intend to WIN no matter what and the only realistic response is to make them LOSE.

Volunteer yourself or you family to go n fight, or just egg it on from your arm chair?

• Confused 2
  • Thanks 1

Just now, frank83628 said:

Volunteer yourself or you family to go n fight, or just egg it on from your arm chair?

The US can help Ukraine beat Russia without sending troops.

I'll ignore your personal flame.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

3 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

The US can help Ukraine beat Russia without sending troops.

I'll ignore your personal flame.

not personal, just a question. i see many hungry for war when safely 1000's of milers away, thier opinions fed to them by lying politicians and media.
so when Trump said he have the war stopped in 24hours thats a bad thing? just to clarify, you think stopping people dying in a war

for politicians is wrong?

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, frank83628 said:

not personal, just a question. i see many hungry for war when safely 1000's of milers away, thier opinions fed to them by lying politicians and media.
so when Trump said he have the war stopped in 24hours thats a bad thing? just to clarify, you think stopping people dying in a war

for politicians is wrong?

It's a horrible thing!

Trump intends to try to force Ukraine into giving genocidal war criminal dictator everything he wants!

He's expliciitly pro Russia. 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

2 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

It's a horrible thing!

Trump intends to try to force Ukraine into giving genocidal war criminal dictator everything he wants!

where has Trump said this?
what is wrong with building bridges and better relations with other countries.... or do you need an enemy? we all know the arms industy need war to make money, the amount the 'donate' to politicians it's clear to see why there are continuing wars

• Confused 2

Just now, frank83628 said:

where has Trump said this?
what is wrong with building bridges and better relations with other countries.... or do you need an enemy? we all know the arms industy need war to make money, the amount the 'donate' to politicians it's clear to see why there are continuing wars

You're not paying attention. I can't help you with that.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

4 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

I'm not always in the mood to suffer fools and Trump - Putin apologists.

ok, so he hasn't said anything of the sort has he, its just your anti Trump imagination again.!

• Confused 3

1 minute ago, Jingthing said:

No matter how many links I could post, you would still be maga and buy his garbage.

show me where Trumps has said the above

• Confused 2

1 hour ago, frank83628 said:

Another old and worn out point.

Yes i do agree the Ukraine was very corrupt,just like russia still is.

Ukraine still is to a certain point but it is getting much better and fast!

You are also wrong about billions being sent there.

What is mostly send there is outdated war equipment,not cash money.

The option for countries to spend billions on infra structure has always been there,why was it not done when this war was not here?

The money allocated to help the Ukraine by the USA so far is just a fraction of the money that was wasted in Afghanistan.Look it up .

And another thing about corruption,the money allocated for the Ukraine by the USA is less than the money that disappears each and every year by the US Army and no one knows where it went.

You want America first and staying a world power?Help the Ukraine!

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, jvs said:

Do you really think trump could and or would stop this war in 24 hours?

Just how would he do that?

If i recall right Zelensky invited trump over to do just that but trump declined,of course.

trump is in putins pocket but he is to dumb to realize it.

So just who should stop fighting in this war?

Which side is wrong?

no, i very much doubt it would be possible, but i didn't take it literally like others. in what capacity could Trump go there now to negotiate with Zelensky? so i doubt that is even true.
Trumps in Putins pocket..blah blah, change the record. i give that zero credibility and the same for people that post it.
a ceasefire would help, then negotiation

well, face facts, nato expanded East, it wasn't supposed to , this is (IMO) mostly the yanks doing, the overthrow of the Ukrainian Gov, rememeber Nulands phone call. there are other issues since 2014. 
Putin was provoked, should he have gone in, well....thats a matter of opinion,  there were clear warnings. the west don't really have a leg to stand on when it comes to 'invading countries' do they!

• Haha 2

13 minutes ago, jvs said:

Another old and worn out point.

Yes i do agree the Ukraine was very corrupt,just like russia still is.

Ukraine still is to a certain point but it is getting much better and fast!

You are also wrong about billions being sent there.

What is mostly send there is outdated war equipment,not cash money.

The option for countries to spend billions on infra structure has always been there,why was it not done when this war was not here?

The money allocated to help the Ukraine by the USA so far is just a fraction of the money that was wasted in Afghanistan.Look it up .

And another thing about corruption,the money allocated for the Ukraine by the USA is less than the money that disappears each and every year by the US Army and no one knows where it went.

You want America first and staying a world power?Help the Ukraine!

i don't, i wish America would keep their nose out of everyone business, the world would be a better place!

3 hours ago, Jingthing said:

China will be tempted to pounce on to Siberia using the same kind of historical narratives Putin uses against Ukraine.

That would be a dream come true, but sadly it will never happen. Beijing would be nuclear waste 🗑 land, the moment Chinese troops rolled over the border to Russia 🇷🇺

i don't, i wish America would keep their nose out of everyone business, the world would be a better place!

As much Putin need to invade other countries, the same we have to do to, keep and conserve our alliance and protect our resources and trade alliances. 

What Putin have done, is pure counteracting against everything we want to keep. Push to far, and we see what have happened.

The very same who see the world black and white, but defend another genocide and invasion.

I just cant believe they do not understand the controversy.

Edited by Hummin
  • Confused 2

An isolationist pipe dream.

If you want to see the USA decline very rapidly, disengage from the world. 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1