I once slept with two women in a very small room, one Chinese, and the other, Korean.

GammaGlobulin

At the time, sleeping with two women seemed fairly normal to me.

We shared a small room for many months.

Now that I am old, I recall these experiences of my youth, which don't even seem odd to me, now..

One girl was my GF, and the other was the just a friend.

At the time, all seemed fairly normal.

Two women seemed right, back then.

No jealousy to speak of.

I can recommend three choices for sleeping with women or not sleeping with women:

aa.  Sleep with one woman, and eventually get into trouble due to jealousy, for example.

bb.  Sleep simultaneously with two women and enjoy talking with each other before bed, and while bedding.

cc.  Live alone with no woman, and avoid the chitchat. 

Anyway, if you are young enough, and in Asia, the best thing to do is to find two women willing to sleep with you, and to be your friend.

In my case, these two women are still my friend.

Regards,

Note:  However, since this is a true story, and not a fairy tale, something happened to one of these girls, and it is not nice.  Sometimes, what seems so good when one is young can end up not so good. Life is like this. I won't say what happened to one of these very nice girls.

Still, sleeping with two women is better than sleeping with one, in my opinion.

Some say that this is not true.

But, anyone who says this is either full of baloney or has never tried it.

• Haha 1

28 minutes ago, FalangKino said:

What?

What I mean is that, if you don't act on your fantasies, while you are young, then, when you reach my age, you just might wish you had.

Therefore, if you might possibly think that sleeping with two women is something that you sometimes dream about....then...you should.

In my case, I slept with two women for many months.

Every day, during those many months, was good.

But, of course, I slept with one Chinese woman and one Korean woman, and probably it was this multicultural experience which contributed to my overall positive outcome.

In fact, there is nothing better than sleeping with two women, unless it might be sleeping with three.

(By the way: I am not just blowing hot wind, here.  I am just recalling a true experience I had during a time in my life, when I was young.)

Please note:  Those two girls were so fine, and so nice, and so good.  Really nice women. That was in 1982. We were all the same age, just having fun.

Edited by GammaGlobulin

2 minutes ago, jerrymahoney said:

Topics like this are useful in helping you practice your extreme social distancing.

All I am saying is that, before the so-called Internet, there was ARPANET.

And, during the days of ARPANET, long, long ago, while in Asia, things were not the same as they are now.

During the days of ARPANET, men like me were considered rather exotic, by some girls.

And, now, those days are long gone.

1 hour ago, GammaGlobulin said:

What I mean is that, if you don't act on your fantasies, while you are young, then, when you reach my age, you just might wish you had.

Therefore, if you might possibly think that sleeping with two women is something that you sometimes dream about....then...you should.

In my case, I slept with two women for many months.

Every day, during those many months, was good.

But, of course, I slept with one Chinese woman and one Korean woman, and probably it was this multicultural experience which contributed to my overall positive outcome.

In fact, there is nothing better than sleeping with two women, unless it might be sleeping with three.

(By the way: I am not just blowing hot wind, here.  I am just recalling a true experience I had during a time in my life, when I was young.)

Please note:  Those two girls were so fine, and so nice, and so good.  Really nice women. That was in 1982. We were all the same age, just having fun.

What?

1 hour ago, GammaGlobulin said:

All I am saying is that, before the so-called Internet, there was ARPANET.

And, during the days of ARPANET, long, long ago, while in Asia, things were not the same as they are now.

During the days of ARPANET, men like me were considered rather exotic, by some girls.

And, now, those days are long gone.

Keep working on it, you may yet go far enough out there to get back there.