Tik Tok star under fire for lack of compassion over actress’ disappearance and death

webfact

screenshot_16900.jpg

By Natcha Patanasophon

A popular Tik-Tok account is facing heavy online criticism on Monday morning after posting offensive opinions about the death of a Thai actress who fell into the Chao Phraya River last week.

Thai netizens are using the Twitter hashtag #แบนเนส (ban Nes) to vent their frustrations over Feungfu “Nes” Chedtragul, a famous Tik-Tok user, who commmented on the incident.

As the operation to search for the actress continued, Nes blamed her on her irresponsibility.

Full story: https://www.thaienquirer.com/37979/tik-tok-star-under-fire-for-lack-of-compassion-over-actress-disappearance-and-death/

TE

-- © Copyright Thai Enquirer 2022-02-28

- Aetna offers a range of visa-compliant plans that meet the minimum requirement of medical treatment, including COVID-19, up to THB 3m. For more information on all expat health insurance plans click here.

• Haha 1

Oh dear, the truth about these people, and what they often do to acheive stardom,  clearly upsets many people who seek to hide facts on the immoraliity of Thais that most of the world already clearly understands.  The loss of life however, whether accidental or otherwise as the excuses we have already heard illustrates too clearly to what extremes some people will go to deny the truth of events

Edited by Excel
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, jak2002003 said:

Exactly....who the heck do these people think they are?  It's embarrassing and cringe worthy how these people think they are celebrities or famous in the real world rather than their social media virtual life bubble.  

It seems lots of people followed his TikTok account and his messages.

All these TikTok, Twitter, Insta, Whatever stars wouldn't exist if not thousands or even millions of people would follow them.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, jak2002003 said:
3 hours ago, hotchilli said:

Tik Tok star.... Jeeezuz H Christ.

Exactly....who the heck do these people think they are?  It's embarrassing and cringe worthy how these people think they are celebrities or famous in the real world rather than their social media virtual life bubble.  

I don't blame these people, but I do blame the morons who follow them..

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, kotsak said:
3 hours ago, jak2002003 said:
4 hours ago, hotchilli said:

Tik Tok star.... Jeeezuz H Christ.

I don't blame these people, but I do blame the morons who follow them..

And the morons who talk about them on forums elevating their fame....   

Oh no... I’m now included in that group !!!   ????

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, PETERTHEEATER said:

No, your getting confused with Old Testament.com......

After I've laughed at the dinosaurs who can't accept the new technological world we are moving towards (virtual reality, metaverses etc), the next group that gets my ridicule are the people that follow any of that biblical nonsense. 

• Haha 1