Wise/Transferwise slow at the end of the month?

2 minutes ago, thaiflyer1 said:

Received an email this morning 9.30am................money was due in 10am.......................Wise now saying it will be tomorrow the 3rd.

I did 2 transfers on 28th.
Was expecting them to hit my UOB account on 01st march but were available a few hours later.
I did transfer late afternoon from my Wise account.

9 minutes ago, thaiflyer1 said:

Received an email this morning 9.30am................money was due in 10am.......................Wise now saying it will be tomorrow the 3rd.

I got the same this morning, email from Wise, almost simultaneously received text from my bank detailing the transfer being credited:   The money should be in the bank account by tomorrow, March 3.

Bht 50,000 at 6am yesterday to Bkk Bank as long term stay funds. First it said arrive at 14.02 same day, then next message said 14.02 today, plus an apology email.

It doesn't really bother me as long as it arrives sometime in March! 

Edited by KannikaP

1 hour ago, pagallim said:

I got the same this morning, email from Wise, almost simultaneously received text from my bank detailing the transfer being credited:   The money should be in the bank account by tomorrow, March 3.

Mines also in now......................

Scheduled a monthly transfer (you click the month icon on initial payment page to do this) of $1,400 funded by ACH for 2nd of month with reason long term stay (sending to flagged Bangkok Bank account).   At 0702 get email funds in Wise account.  At 0854 email funds sent.  At normal 1400 funds in Bangkok Bank account.  So appears everything was normal - although this is first time using automatic payment option.  Funds listed as International.  Have another scheduled for tomorrow.

On 2/28/2022 at 4:54 PM, KannikaP said:

I shall be doing a transfer via WISE (no need to say it was formerly Transferwise  any more, we all know) tomorrow.

Will let you know on Wednesday. I want it to take a day so that it arrives as an International Transfer.

Arrived in Bkk Bank at 14.01 today as FTT as usual. Thanks WISE