New 90 Days Reporting Not Working.

I just used the system yesterday and it worked for me.  I received the same message as ubonjoe mentioned above.  I still proceeded through the message.  I entered my information and received my approval within several hours.

• Like 1

Same thing happened to me 2 days ago but it’s not my first time using the online 90 day report. I used it in dec 2021 and I was successful.

I also got that pop up saying “this connection was not private etc” but on my screen the option of Advance Was not there.

wud appreciate tips how to get past that. 

19 minutes ago, Des1028 said:

I also got that pop up saying “this connection was not private etc” but on my screen the option of Advance Was not there.

Some browsers will have a different message than others without it having advanced shown.

Chrome and Edge have the same message.

17 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

It is not down. Its security certificate expired on the 27th.

I assume you are getting this message or similar,

image.png.7fd89dfc08fde0c9589325f6257d9249.png

If you click advanced you can bypass the security certificate problem.

Correct. I did it likewise yesterday and got my 90 days report confirmed within hours.

• Like 2

17 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

This is what I did this am. I was pleasantly surprised - after no longer being able to do online 90 day reports my first one with the new system went through. Awaiting approval.

I used it 3 days ago and it worked. I was a bit surprised as I went overseas in November for 3 weeks and came back in December, so this was my first 90 day after returning to the country and previously this would have meant a trip in person to do the first 90 day report. Approval was sent to me within 24 hours of me submitting the information to immigration.

• Like 2

Help…. I used Chrome & safari on

My I phone,I pad & my apple air MacBook for www.immigration.go.th and I can’t get thru to online 90 day report. All my devices don’t show that “Advance” in the pop up which says “this connection is not private”

pray tell…. What step am I missing ? My 90day report is due on 9march22.

If anybody is running a VPN on their phone or PC try disabling it to do the 90-day report. 
I did mine 2 days ago and got both the acknowledgement and approval within 2 minutes of the submission - thiis after trying unsuccessfully for several hours with the VPN enabled.

On 3/1/2022 at 5:42 PM, ubonjoe said:

Correct.  I had same problem the day before yesterday, bypassed via 'advanced' and no problem.  Received approved report yesterday.