Forensic examination confirms Thai actress died by drowning

snoop1130

TSNBg3wSBdng7ijMhwcj7qM5AeF3YMMZMTlmofFxY2O-768x512.jpg

Pol Lt-Gen Jirapat Phumichit

A forensic examination has confirmed that the late TV actress Nida Patcharaveerapong, aka “Tangmo”, died by drowning, said Pol Lt-Gen Jirapat Phumichit, commissioner of Provincial Police Region 1 at a news conference today (Tuesday).

According to Jirapat, Nida had a deep cut on her left leg, possibly caused by a boat propeller, but forensics had not provided any indication as to whether the actress fell from the boat, or was pushed. He also revealed that the police do not believe the statements provided by the five friends who were on the same boat as Nida.

So far, they have handed in the clothes they wore on the night, have been subjected to physical examinations and have provided DNA samples for forensic analysis, he said.

Full Story: https://www.thaipbsworld.com/forensic-examination-confirms-thai-actress-died-by-drowning/

Logo-top-.png
-- © Copyright Thai PBS 2022-03-01

- Aetna offers a range of visa-compliant plans that meet the minimum requirement of medical treatment, including COVID-19, up to THB 3m. For more information on all expat health insurance plans click here.

13 minutes ago, Will B Good said:

Wife......foremost authority on this topic......says one of the men had a heavy bruise on one arm and scratches around his neck!!!!

The plot thickens .

The BS thickens. How does your Mrs know this when no-one else does?

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Will B Good said:

Wife......foremost authority on this topic......says one of the men had a heavy bruise on one arm and scratches around his neck!!!!

The plot thickens .

Murder mystery?

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, 2long said:

The fact that she died from drowning is not surprising. But what happened on the boat beforehand, and even before they boarded are crucial to this case.

- insurance job

- attempted rape

- false promises or lies from her manager about what the 'job' entailed

- just a drunk who got carried away

But I'm very confident there's something fishy... no pun intended

Why do an insurance job murder with multiple people on the boat as witnesses and then not have a straight story, i.e it probably wasn't pre-meditated

I didn't read too much about the story, what was the "job" advertised as by her manager?

42 minutes ago, scubascuba3 said:

No mention of alcohol or drugs in autopsy, 50\50 truthful

Forensic toxicology reports usually take 4 to 6 weeks after an autopsy. 

I'm not sure we will ever get the truth about what happened on that speedboat. But my wife is convinced there was foul play. 

Paul Laew

• Like 2

13 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

He also revealed that the police do not believe the statements provided by the five friends who were on the same boat as Nida.

Something very odd about this mis-adventure.