"thailand visa guys" anybody have experience with them?

7 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

No

I think most people use a standard savings account.

The 800K has to be in the bank for 2 months on the day you apply and then for 3 months after that. Then after the 3 months you can lower it to 400k baht until you top up the account to 800 baht.

I've got both, I used to transfer the money to my savings account,so I could leave the 400000 plus alone. Remember, I was trying for an extension based on marriage to my thai wife. Now I know it's nearly mission impossible to get that extension if you were married overseas, this year I'll be bringing the 65000 in to the other account. Oh, thai visa guys claim they can get a marriage visa for hard to get cases, but it costs more, of course

• Haha 1

On 3/2/2022 at 6:25 PM, iziz said:

Please point me in the right direction if you have any thank you

Most agencies take the money before doing the visa because they have to give the money (bribe) to the immigration officer who is taking the bribe. Also they take some amount too of course. So thats sound legit.

Although the website looks little bit copy paste to me. i mean the icons and everything is copied from IO website and used in this website which seems odd. It doesnt look like any pro website tbh. 

You mentioned they dont have office? when you add up, i would say dont trust them. 

I dont think agency can help you in your situation. 

now pointing you to the right direction: Find a job or a wife or retirement age.. basically what im trying to tell you is find a reason to make you stay in thailand instead of Ed visas, martial art visas, cooking classes... whats your plan? whats next after this ed visa, thai dessert classes?

13 hours ago, johnno2 said:

Remember, I was trying for an extension based on marriage to my thai wife. Now I know it's nearly mission impossible to get that extension if you were married overseas, this year I'll be bringing the 65000 in to the other account.

It is not really that hard to do. The most difficult part is getting your marriage certificate legalized in your home country or at your embassy if they can do it.

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/21/2022 at 7:30 AM, ubonjoe said:

It is not really that hard to do. The most difficult part is getting your marriage certificate legalized in your home country or at your embassy if they can do it.

That's rather funny Joe. Mine was legalized in australia but thai consular services said it was out of date (ahhhh yeah, right).  You can't just walk in and get it certified. If I make an appointment today with australian embassy, the next available appointment is on 26 October. And then if and when that's done, you have to make an appointment with thai consular services for their legalization. I then have to go along to the local district registration office for a KOR22 (no idea). And then I can go back to CW. Yeah, it's not really that hard to do ????

Visa done, in my passport. Passport back with me now. Headache gone until next year. Took just under 2 weeks from going to the bank with them and giving them my passport and getting passport returned to me.

Positives,

DONT need 800000 baht sitting in a thai bank depreciating in value. (I already bring in over 800000 baht every year from my pension/super)

DONT have to fill in multitudes of paperwork saying the same things. DONT have to go running to the bank paying them money to print out more pieces of paper or to give me some stupid letter saying I have xxxxbaht. DONT have to go sit in CW for another day and beat my head against a brick wall. 

Negatives. Cost me xxxxxbaht.

Happy days ????