"thailand visa guys" anybody have experience with them?

im currently on covid visa extension up to 25th march, entered thailand with non-ed roughly two years ago and have been having covid extension since then but seems like i am not able to extend another time since im non-ed. Contacted this agent "thailand visa guys" and they are able to provide study visa for another year for me even though i had a non-ed visa before. 

i might be thinking too much but some red flags

1. only has a virtual office in sathorn bangkok

2. full payment first

i'm kind of desperate as i have matters to be dealed with here in thailand and will not be able to fly out on/before 25th march.

Will appreciate kind advise from if anybody has experience dealing with them and also what other options do i have.

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, iziz said:

Yes i'm in bangkok and for quite awhile already

I am not in BKK, but where I am located, many Agents have live businesses, particularly in popular areas.

I deal with a lawyer, half deposited when opening a file, and the rest upon completion.

Should be able to find that in BKK.

9 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

Are you calling ThaiVisaCentre (forum sponsor) Thai visa guys?

i have done covid visa extension with ThaiVisaCentre previously, they were not able to help me in my current situation as my question to them was unanswered. The visa agent in question is "thailand visa guys", look them up on facebook they have a blue display pic.

• Haha 1

31 minutes ago, Andre0720 said:

And do not forget to ask if the Immigration Office that the Agent deals with in in BANGKOK.

If not, look elsewhere...

have looked almost everywhere and spoke to quite a number of agents but most cannot help due to non-ed extension. Please point me in the right direction if you have any thank you

5 minutes ago, iziz said:

i have done covid visa extension with ThaiVisaCentre previously, they were not able to help me in my current situation as my question to them was unanswered. The visa agent in question is "thailand visa guys", look them up on facebook they have a blue display pic.

I don't recall any reports about them on this forum. Used Google search and found it.

Website here. https://thaivisa-guys.com/

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

I don't recall any reports about them on this forum. Used Google search and found it.

Website here. https://thaivisa-guys.com/

Yup that's them, i could not find any info about them anywhere in this forum that's why i'm trying to see if anybody in this forum has deal with them previously.

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Caldera said:

That domain was registered in late January, to a guy in Japan. Like the red flags the OP has already mentioned, that doesn't exactly inspire confidence.

Also, if a well-established agent such as @ThaiVisaCentrecannot help the OP in his situation, maybe that just means that there's no legit option available at this point. Desperation is obviously a strong motivation to skip due diligence. 

i'm trying to do due diligence here as i don't want to end up somewhere i don't want to be in a foreign country, thank you for the info on their website registration date... one more red flag 

5 hours ago, iziz said:

i'm kind of desperate as i have matters to be dealed with here in thailand and will not be able to fly out on/before 25th march.

Can't you fly to Cambodia and enter again with a Tourist visa to ensure another three months of guaranteed stay? Will only require a TP to enter. Yes it will be expensive (compared to pre-covid visa runs across land borders) but may be cheaper than getting an Ed visa. You can do your own financial analysis to check which option is cheaper for you but you have already mentioned that no agent is able to help you except some dodgy online only agent. I would stay from them if it does not have a physical office for in-person discussions

Edited by CartagenaWarlock
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, DrJack54 said:

OP, how long do you wish to remain in Thailand.

A friend of mine is moving to medical extension via agent in anticipation that covid extensions will not be available after March 25.

my plan is to stay for another 6 months and during this 6 months i might be getting married in Thailand then i will be getting a marriage visa. How does the medical extension work? The tricky issue is that i entered Thailand with a non-ed.

11 hours ago, CartagenaWarlock said:

Can't you fly to Cambodia and enter again with a Tourist visa to ensure another three months of guaranteed stay? Will only require a TP to enter. Yes it will be expensive (compared to pre-covid visa runs across land borders) but may be cheaper than getting an Ed visa. You can do your own financial analysis to check which option is cheaper for you but you have already mentioned that no agent is able to help you except some dodgy online only agent. I would stay from them if it does not have a physical office for in-person discussions

If i have to fly i would rather fly home since home is just 2 hours away but i would most likely face issue when i try to reenter Thailand due to my previous long stay records.

4 minutes ago, iziz said:

How does the medical extension work? The tricky issue is that i entered Thailand with a non-ed

I know very little re medical extensions.

The friend I mentioned has daughter here (he is not biological father). 

Needing to stay till December at that point turning 50 and can obtain non O retirement.

5 minutes ago, Antiparovian said:

Just get a legal Visa at your local Immigration Office. Easy, cheaper and better than doing it illegally...

What visa do you suggest he can obtain at local immigration office.

That's sorta funny. 

Edited by DrJack54
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, The Hammer2021 said:

My agent picks me up from my house. We meet the IO at the bank. We take photos of each other. I pay in advance or at the time of transaction in IO. I am Pattaya based. What you describe sounds a bit dodgy to me!

What agent and for which visa please ?

First time that I read a positive comment about any agent...

• Haha 1