Thais told to beware of Russia’s sharp power, uphold principles rather than taking sides

webfact

On 3/5/2022 at 1:40 PM, RafPinto said:

The last few days, I spoke with several thai people, educated and not so educated.
None of them was really aware of what is going on in Ukraine but straight away mentioned that a thai actress died.

This to me has been one of the worse side of Thailand I have seen for a long time ,Dangmoor, the dead actress has been making the new headlines  non-stop ,almost on the hour,for the past 10 days .

For the first few days of the conflict Thai news mentioned Ukraine often ,especially   at 6.15 am when a Thai reporter ,who has always read the international  news ,gives a good run down of events over the past 24 hours and still does,  but during the rest of the day ,not a lot of information ,typical Thailand.

whos the worst in this conflict???

Ukraine must be a  link btw east and west , a middle and a mediator btw east and west , and not used as  vaneties between superpowers, and its necessary to stay neutral  and do good relations to both sides 

propulation in ukraine is used by their powers

Nato trys to extend terretory to the east,thats all about,not since 1 week

I dont think if you ask ukranians for join nato directly, theirs not a majorirty,a mjority is for peace with both russia and west, and safety garantees of the west would be enough

Propaganda and unverified things-reports and videos , all across media  in the east and west.

Putin is a warhead? 81% of all wars started after 1950 is done by the us. and biden ? yugoslawia he orderd to bombard, advisor behind irak war, syria and other.....

Biden is a dangerous old daddy ,not only Putin ,wished trump would stay. thats normaly a european problem , and not an american. but make foreign politics for him is good, it not shows internal us problems ( 0 intret infaltion and depts)...always when internal problems hit..... they make foreign policys not only in usa, 

Edited by lapamita
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, ozimoron said:

That is a war crime but it is not genocide or "extermination". It is a massacre and it isn't a pretext for an invasion 9 years later. The ICC who Russia does not recognise is the relevant authority for international war crimes. Russia should recognise the ICC and refer this matter to them. As it happens the ICC have gone to Ukraine now to investigate war crimes committed by BOTH sides.

For a start, you should learn which states have no longer any obligation to ICC, beside the many that never have thought about that.   

• Sad 1

13 hours ago, candide said:

NATO or the EU don't "extend", It's countries which have freely decided to apply. No one has compelled them to do so! The truth is that the badly governed and autocratic Russia is not attractive to any country. They don't see any benefit in being under Russia's domination.

As about Trump, he was Putin's bitch, so no wonder you prefer him to Biden!

Nato had in place a stop to new members , it was already the limit when LT,EST,LET enter the Nato.

Putin was since 2007 !! been treaded by the west as a non important person in any stance, warning words , was never listend too.

and as far for urkaine,want join the western system ,hmmm , we think we something better in this world. The west is the best 

US thinks they stand over te world bcs of money.... its build on dept and increasing power too , 100.000 usd federal depts per capital ( only federal depts) , what leaves americans poor if need payed , rising inflation, 0 intrest a financial system before collaps .....

Yes time for old daddy start a war , that eyes turn external .Putin use oil and biden use swift and other against russia , politics is a dirty buissenes in all sense.

..but again ukraine must stay block free , all other is negotiable , with this war ukraine is not 8 year behind ( since 2014 all stood still) , and now add another 10 year.....

and i am sure if before  the  invasion starts ,and you would ask in a memorandum whos for joining military pact with NATO ( and explain what that mean ), i guess  majority of ukrainians would say No .   NO not means , not joining EU or other things . 

• Confused 1