Can Anybody Recommend A Travel Agent?

steffi

Normally i'd just walk into T.V.airbookings as they are pretty high profile but I know if I do that I'm probably going to be paying top wack for a flight to the UK. So does anybody have any suggestions on less greedier travel agents or the best way to book a flight to the UK?

I have always found Essential Travel to be very good for almost anything. Very reliable and efficient and normally gget good rates.

There number is 026286721. They are based in Chitlom.

4 (four) flights a day from BKK to the UK.

All agencies scrambling to sell what they can, whatever leftovers they have to deal with. Cheap seats, use or lose, many restrictions....

In Sydney, a "from" 799A$ return to BKK becomes 1599A$ as soon as you ask for a booking.

Normally i'd just walk into T.V.airbookings as they are pretty high profile but I know if I do that I'm probably going to be paying top wack for a flight to the UK. So does anybody have any suggestions on less greedier travel agents or the best way to book a flight to the UK?

Iusually book on line with either Expedia or Airline warehouse. They're both travel agents in the UK but two of the few where you can book the outward journey from Bangkok to the UK on line and they both cover most major airlines.

Edited by sumrit

I found that for the tickets I needed that T.V.airbooking's prices were inline with the cheapest I could find elsewhere, including many recommended places from Thai Visa readers. I was a bit surprised being their location (I went to the one in Emporium) I thought would likely make them costlier. Their staff didn't seem the most friendly, but not all that bad, though I did see some reports here of others who found the staff to be on the rude side.