Thai tourism emphasises its neutrality in the Ukraine war, calls for a review of payment systems

webfact

Its a very simple game.

If the military wants to have coups in their country, then you dont condemn the actions of other countries militaries. Then when you do something bad, those countries that did bad things which you kept quiet about, will support you by being quiet.

Thailand likes to keep China and Russia happy........those are 2 security council veto votes in their bag, so they feel free to do whatever they want in Thailand, as they are quite safe against any comeback.

On 3/11/2022 at 7:20 AM, FinChin67 said:

Soon it's cheaper to use rouble notes for toilet paper based on exchange rate / toilet paper price. 

8 rolls of toilet paper 4,29€ or 0,536€ per roll. One roll has 153 sheets = 0,0035€ per sheet. At the moment one rouble is 0,0066€. Not yet but maybe next week? Shame that it does not have Putin's pic on it.

But hey, who cares, Unionpay to the rescue!

Not funny,
during a previous Rouble collapse, I have seen cleaners washing such bank notes so they could afford to buy food.

On 3/13/2022 at 4:40 PM, lapamita said:

where are they ????

probably in jail or dead.

re: your claim that pictures are fake :

On 3/13/2022 at 4:40 PM, lapamita said:

they bombed a childrens hospital....hmmm .... its in the video cnn  shows a 3 strory building

I see the same building from different angles.
Kindly provide credible references supporting your claim that the pictures are fake.

Edited by KKr
clarification
  • Like 1

On 3/11/2022 at 9:27 AM, sambum said:

When you were editing your post, did it not occur to you to give the credit for the lyrics to the person who wrote/released the song? Or did you write it, in which case, my apologies.

Why did you not do so in your reply? Do you think it is important and Meja worries about it in this case?  There is a war going on. 

Too much vinegar makes everything sour (my own quote).

Here it is for you so you can relax again and worry about important stuff:  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Meja

On 3/15/2022 at 2:46 PM, KKr said:

probably in jail or dead.

re: your claim that pictures are fake :

I see the same building from different angles.
Kindly provide credible references supporting your claim that the pictures are fake.

i do not claim the video is fake , i claim its not an operating hospital

please go under google " hospitals mariupol" or " 

больница мариуполь

you will find 21 under OPERATING HOSPITALS , back 3-6-12 month depend on data,...not any building includes this as an operating hospital...... you know the adress of this specific hospital?? so it will be easy to locate as an operating hospital, no you cant provide.

from newspapers a lot of diffrent pics and buildings ( from 2 story to 10 strorys) just google mariupol "childrens hospital bombed".... a lot of pics is archiv material  or free to sue pics( bcs newspapers must buy the pics) , but thats not real journalism.and no war reporters supporting the claims

show me street and name of the hospital if it was an operating hospital  . i am sure  you not find..i sreached more than 2 hrs..... ( not forget a 3 story incl groundfloor green,yellow)

but for what , i make minimum a reasearch , if its against russian all claims are here unproffed and not askes where come from

by the way mr zilensky claiming in TV some day ago russians using phosphor bombs against ukrainian .....not any proof ...hes able to talk all <deleted> together in every western Tv without any proof

https://www.jpost.com/international/article-701133

in thsi article claims phosphorus munitions in an overnight attack on the town of Popasna in Ukraine

in thsia rticle they claim another city   attacks on Lutsk, a city in western Ukraine, had involved the use of phosphorus bombs.

https://www.express.co.uk/news/world/1580240/russia-ukraine-banned-white-phosphorus-bombs-invasion-war-chemical-weapons

equality  would be good, if we claim our news are all truth , the west get brainwashed too....

Edited by lapamita