TAT to ease travel regulations in line with new Covid policies

webfact

8 minutes ago, internationalism said:

new policy, covering $20k.

from 4200b per year.

Up to age 85, so you qualify.

Multi entry.

https://tqm-app.com/static/thailandpass/detail-ta-fwdgi.html 

Thanks for the information , but this is only for covid  insurance , I do also need medical health insurance along with the covid insurance , which I would be very surprised , if it was possible for me to get , and if possible I would think it might be very expensive.  Regards Popa

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Havenstreet1940 said:

If you are coming as a tourist, you can get insurance.   I am 83 and obtained a months Insurance for 3000 THB which is not expensive.   I got the Thailand pass within  the same day as applying - absolutely no problem!   3000 THB too expensive??   Where's the discrimination?

Thanks for your help . Do I only need a covid insurance, or do I need medical health insurance along with the covid insurance , did you get covered for both ? . Is this a Thai insurance , maybe you can send me a link to it Thanks.  Regards Popa

• Like 1

1 hour ago, popabear said:

Drop the medical / covid insurance to travel to Thailand , as I am well over 75 years old and unable to get such insurance and maybe even if I could , it would be totally to expensive to buy. Now I am discriminated against because of my age , by T.A.T on entry to Thailand, which after coming for the past 40 years , really makes me feel sad .   Regards Popa

If you can't afford any insurance, it is likely you are not the quality tourist they are seeking. unfortunately you are where many of us will be at some day.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

44 minutes ago, popabear said:

Thanks for the information , but this is only for covid  insurance , I do also need medical health insurance along with the covid insurance , which I would be very surprised , if it was possible for me to get , and if possible I would think it might be very expensive.  Regards Popa

that is the only insurance you need.

month from 650b or year from 4200b.

That insurance is recommended by Thailand Pass website, among others, more expensive. 

Once as a tourist inside country, you can apply for any visa. That, if getting visa in your country is too complicated

• Thanks 2