Does UNIQLO have clothing for fat men?

AventurasEnMadrid

Now I'm 5'10" (178 cm) and 250 pounds (113 kilos). Definitely planning on doing something about it and losing weight, but for the short term does anyone know if UNIQLO has clothing for men my size? I used to love their clothes when I was a more skinny version of myself and I will be back in Thailand in a couple weeks and would like to buy some new clothing. Thank you!

• Haha 1

You'll probably have to visit Pattaya for "over wieght" guy clothes.

I usually have to go there twice a year to get shirts and shorts that fit my Snickers induced girth.

Nice restaurants there also.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, MrJ2U said:

You'll probably have to visit Pattaya for "over wieght" guy clothes.

I usually have to go there twice a year to get shirts and shorts that fit my Snickers induced girth.

Nice restaurants there also.

Nonsense. Any tourist area sells xxxl for fatties.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Not only does Uniqlo only have clothes for under forty, skinny Asian types, almost all the shirts, trousers, t-shirts etc are 'fitted', which looks ridiculous on European men whose bellies are, shall we say, prominent, and whose waists have, without braces, long since given up the effort of preventing pants falling to the knees. 

I'm about your height and 88K now(I blame covid) & their XXL V-neck black t-shirts are the best !

That's your goal - I do believe they do a XXXL !

In the UK you tend to only be able to order them online(pick up in store if you wish), so order an XXXL and aim to fit into it.

I bought in 3 tee-shirts recently.

The XXL size on checking promised to be a good fit, but with the heat I decided the other 2 should be looser so bought XXXL, guess what they were actually smaller than the XXL.

So watch the size of items not only the label size.

11 hours ago, Pmbkk said:

I'm about your height and 88K now(I blame covid) & their XXL V-neck black t-shirts are the best !

That's your goal - I do believe they do a XXXL !

In the UK you tend to only be able to order them online(pick up in store if you wish), so order an XXXL and aim to fit into it.

Excellent, that's precisely what I'm looking for. Cheers

1 hour ago, foreverlomsak said:

I bought in 3 tee-shirts recently.

The XXL size on checking promised to be a good fit, but with the heat I decided the other 2 should be looser so bought XXXL, guess what they were actually smaller than the XXL.

So watch the size of items not only the label size.

Was this at UNIQLO?