Banrakker Drinks

:o I would like to meet some of my neighbours in BanRak on the 23rd.........for some drinks.......anyone interested ????

OK, why not the Ting Tong Corner.......never went there, but it sounds like a good place to start....... 7pm......

Master 7 PM What day :D

Everyday?

:o I would like to meet some of my neighbours in BanRak on the 23rd.........for some drinks.......anyone interested ????

OK, why not the Ting Tong Corner.......never went there, but it sounds like a good place to start....... 7pm......

Everyday?

23rd. as per original post.....Looks like you have been there already waitig for him for the last few days. :D

:D I would like to meet some of my neighbours in BanRak on the 23rd.........for some drinks.......anyone interested ????

Everyday?

23rd. as per original post.....Looks like you have been there already waitig for him for the last few days. :D

OOPS I missed that.Yes I have been waiting here :o:D

Everyday?

23rd yes.........

Everyday?

23rd yes.........

Good idea, will try to make it, but 23rd difficult.