Mother of drowned Thai actress seeks second autopsy by Central Institute of Forensic Science

webfact

275543758_10166715108330085_1400128787857524823_n.jpg

The mother of the late Thai TV actress Nida Patcharaveerapong, aka “Tangmo” and her lawyer went to the investigative division of the First Region Provincial Police Bureau Saturday to demand a second autopsy, to be performed by the Justice Ministry’s Central Institute of Forensic Science.

The lawyer, Kritsana Sriboonpimsuey, told the media that the Nida’s mother, Panida Sirayuthyothin, wants another autopsy, but was not sure that the police would agree, as he urged the media help support her wish.

The first autopsy was performed by the Police General Hospital’s Institute of Forensic Medicine.

Keep up to date with all things Thailand - Join our daily ASEAN NOW Thailand Newsletter - Click to subscribe

Full story: https://www.thaipbsworld.com/mother-of-drowned-thai-actress-seeks-second-autopsy-by-central-institute-of-forensic-science/

Logo-top-.png
-- © Copyright Thai PBS 2022-03-14

- Aetna offers a range of visa-compliant plans that meet the minimum requirement of medical treatment, including COVID-19, up to THB 3m. For more information on all expat health insurance plans click here.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

4 hours ago, webfact said:

The lawyer, Kritsana Sriboonpimsuey, told the media that the Nida’s mother, Panida Sirayuthyothin, wants another autopsy, but was not sure that the police would agree, as he urged the media help support her wish.

An 'accidental cremation' pending

• Like 1

The mother has lost a Daughter and deserves some sympathy . However she seems to be milking the situation for the maximum financial gain  . Thai Mothers reap  a financial reward when a daughter marries also when she dies .Welcome to Thailand.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, jcmj said:

I guess the first check cleared. Now she’s going for more, or does she want to get her reputation back. Sad state of events. 

Exactly this….The mother has been slammed by the media.

First claiming foul play. Then taking 30MB and stating no foul play, other parties involved all innocent and nice. 

She’s had time to move the money and is now trying to face save after proving it was only ever about money. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, jippytum said:

The mother has lost a Daughter and deserves some sympathy . However she seems to be milking the situation for the maximum financial gain  . Thai Mothers reap  a financial reward when a daughter marries also when she dies .Welcome to Thailand.

The mother did  not lose her daughter she lost her meal ticket to the HISO lifestyle and now must deal with not being important after this fades into the  history books

5 hours ago, kingstonkid said:

The mother did  not lose her daughter she lost her meal ticket to the HISO lifestyle and now must deal with not being important after this fades into the  history books

If my daughter died under suspicious circumstances with rumors that she fought off being delivered to a high ranking military official for coerced sex, I'd say "thank you" for the 30 million on offer, then keep on pressing for the truth.  (hush money anyone?)

I don't have a clue what really happened.  And I suspect she wants to know, too.

• Thanks 1