90 days online reporting and new address

Have you changed your address at the office where you will be reporting to?

If you use the same address you gave the new office you should use that address to do the online report but they may reject it due not having any records of you reporting to that office.

There is a good chance you will have to do a report in person before it will work online to the new office.

• Like 1

On 3/16/2022 at 11:08 AM, DrJack54 said:

You need to do a TM30.

I would suggest you wait till your 90 day report window opens and file your TM30 and 90 report same visit in person.

Actually my Non-O marriage extension is up for renewal in November 2023 (IEAT rules). 

So I think that immigration will not notice my address change until my renewal in 11-23. 

I know it is not correct, but could I just not keep on reporting 90 days online with old address until I get close to my extension renewal.

Then visit immigration on new location with the proper documentation and TM30????

Would be a lot easier (for me)...and there is no foreigner living at my old address so no complications.......

23 minutes ago, jumbo said:

I know it is not correct, but could I just not keep on reporting 90 days online with old address until I get close to my extension renewal

Yes you could.

TM30 only comes into play when you need to attend immigration. For you that will be next extension.

Some will post that you should do a TM30 as soon as you change address. 

Yeah yeah.