90 day report - both App and Web stopped working for me

Hi,

did my 90 day report on 17th through the app on the phone, all filled in and got my "pending" confirmation with ref no and bar code. Tried to check status, app not responding, get some "system error". Same thing with the app on my iPad. Tried the portal at the website, says "wrong username or password". Both are correct, stored in the keychain a while ago. But just out of curiosity, tried to change the password, through "forgot password". Also doesn't work, says "wrong user id"!!! What's up with the system? Is anyone able to use it?

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, joe999 said:

Hi,

did my 90 day report on 17th through the app on the phone, all filled in and got my "pending" confirmation with ref no and bar code. Tried to check status, app not responding, get some "system error". Same thing with the app on my iPad. Tried the portal at the website, says "wrong username or password". Both are correct, stored in the keychain a while ago. But just out of curiosity, tried to change the password, through "forgot password". Also doesn't work, says "wrong user id"!!! What's up with the system? Is anyone able to use it?

The app and the old website are no longer working. Doesn't explain why you cant login to the new website though.

See this post:

31 minutes ago, joe999 said:

Hi,

Have you registered an account at the new portal? AFAIK, the userid and password from the "old" app wont work, which may explain the "wrong userid" error you are getting.

Yes, using this link...

The App on the phone (Android) and iPad unresponsive...just used it for submission 4 days ago...just for testing, tried to re-register with new email address. App on the phone does not go past the login screen, on the iPad, I get to the next screen, but when I want to select nationality and country, the list is empty. This is really messed up!

Typing in or hourglass, same thing...blank screen...but at the end it comes down to this...app was working fine until a few days ago, now can't even use for applying for new registration. This must be server related.

Used to use web portal before Covid, haven't left the country since. Online appeared to work only on occasions, gave up on it, as well as going to the office in person. 30km away, 250b taxi each way, 2-3 hrs wasted....on my last extension, had to pay 2k for not having done my TM47...still worth it.

3 hours ago, joe999 said:

Typing in or hourglass, same thing...blank screen...but at the end it comes down to this...app was working fine until a few days ago, now can't even use for applying for new registration. This must be server related.

Immigration has taken down the old online reporting site and the 90 day reporting app is not working since it connects to that site to do the reporting.

You may still get approval of the application you submitted by email. When is your 90 day report due?

Using the new online reporting site to check the status of your report would not work since it was done on the old system.

4 hours ago, joe999 said:

Yes, using this link...

I used it this morning for the first time and received confirmation within probably less than an hour....

(Just checked and less than 30 minutes)

Have you tried clearing cache and cookies to see if it helps?

UPDATE:

Followed a suggestion previously given and registered again with a new email address, through the web portal. Got confirmation email with login details and got in. The next screen completely different from the previous process. Asking for much less details (no longer asks for Arrival card no.and several other things). So much simpler and less time consuming.

Got my 90 report approval yesterday, that was done with my new login credentials.

Strangely enough, the app on the phone is working again...but....

Can only use it with my old login info. After opening, shows that my previous report is still pending. 

With my new login credentials (that are now working through the web portal), the app tells me "wrong user or password".

Seems like the app is linked to a different database....Guess have to accept that "win some, lose some..."

• Like 1

I filled out the online forum yesterday and got the email with the PDF file for the TM47 application all nicely filled out with the status a pending. 

Received and email today saying my application has been rejected. I'm within the 15days, never missed one in the past. 

I've filled out another application and it says status pending again. 

any advice?

On 3/26/2022 at 6:45 PM, joe999 said:

hope better luck 2nd time....if approved, should be within 24-48hrs...but like so many things, when something is not approved/in order, never say why...

4th time lucky, all because I put "soi" in my address. 

Be very careful with the address people.