My fat theory

Sparktrader

Your thinking does you credit imo. Clearly, weight gain is not the simple issue of energy in/energy out that some would like it to be. Anxiety/stress causes all sorts of problems in life- primarily it tends to paralyze thought and action, yes.

18 minutes ago, mommysboy said:

Your thinking does you credit imo. Clearly, weight gain is not the simple issue of energy in/energy out that some would like it to be. Anxiety/stress causes all sorts of problems in life- primarily it tends to paralyze thought and action, yes.

Weight gain is simple the issue of energy in vs energy out. There is no science proving otherwise.

However stress can influence eating (Energy in) I know that all too well

But i don't understand with how that means that energy in VS energy out does not count then ?

Surely it does not invalidate the principle of energy in vs energy out. It only makes it hard to control energy in. 

But it does not invalidate that weight gain is caused by getting more energy in then out. It only explains how it comes that some people eat too much.

And yes stress is a bad thing best to try to remove it if possible. 

59 minutes ago, robblok said:

How is your magical diet going ?

And ehh HGH (growth hormone) does indeed help you to free up fats, but without a lower caloric intake they will just be put back as fat in your body. Its not an essential thing. 

Just started

4 minutes ago, Sparktrader said:

Just started

I wish you luck, hope that it goes well.

But really you should not overcomplicate all those things HGH and stuff it does have influence but not as much as a good diet (as in eating the right stuff). 

The supplements might help (i hope they do) but don't expect any magic. 

Also some supplements help people while they don't work for others, some on this board used supplements to curb appetite that did not work for me but for them they did. I tried the spirulina, Ashwanga (still use that one) Vit D / beberine / magnesium / zink / fish oil. But to be honest if i stop them my weight loss wont really changes. Its more like general wellbeing stuff.

I have even (long ago) tried HGH (i mean the injects) and to be honest besides being really expensive it did not do much for fat loss. It did help my skin and sleep but not fat loss. Just don't get hung up too much on supplements it will disappoint you. 

8 hours ago, Sparktrader said:

No 1 goal feel better

No 2 goal lose 20 kgs

20 kg is a lot of weight, how long do you think / plan it will take.

Realistically IMHO fasted advisable would be 20 weeks (kg a week max) more realistic is 5-6 months. 

Most people underestimate how long it will take. 

Anyway good to set goals and good to try. 

On 3/28/2022 at 11:38 AM, Sparktrader said:

Kidnap victim 10 years ago

They fed him bread only

After 50 days he was released and fat

Bread (white) will just stack the weight on, especially around the belly area 

On 4/3/2022 at 9:19 AM, Wagga said:

Bread (white) will just stack the weight on, especially around the belly area 

Never seen much difference between white bread and whole wheat bread. Losing weight still while eating bread. White or whole meal does not matter much for me. Depends of course on how much. 

But if you only stack around the waist then you could have an insulin problem. Then all carbs are your enemy. But you can go and do a blood test for that fasting bloodsugar and HbA1 test (latter is better).

Most people should just eat as little processed foods and can lose weight that way.