Channel 5 chief removed after Russia news exchange plan

webfact

2 hours ago, webfact said:

“I submitted my resignation,” he said citing “personal reason” for his decision.

He took the money and didn't deliver. Now he has to run. good luck you will need it 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, webfact said:

“I submitted my resignation,” he said citing “personal reason” for his decision.

He shot one foot, re-loaded shot his other foot. Luckily he didn't peer down the barrel.

What a doofus.

• Haha 1

That explains why the sister-in-law is pro-Putin, I was wondering where she was getting her propaganda from. The trade school that an employee goes to has quite a few pro-invaders also. They should be careful what they put on TV, too many people admire aggression.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, hotchilli said:

Channel 5 is an army channel.

And the Prime Minister is also the Defense Minister.

The PM has denied any responsibility for activities at Ch. 5. But "someone" was unhappy with "excessive" analysis by Ch. 5 commentators.

Channel 5 is (partially) publicly funded by taxpayers.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, lujanit said:

Actually quite a few Thais are pro Putin.  What surprises me is that western educated people are among them.  I tried to ask one the other day why she took the stance she did.  The best I could get out of her was 'reasons'.

When I asked where she got her news from I received an answer that all my friends back Putin.  So facebook and Line.  I suggested the BBC or CNN would give a more balanced view.  "Never read western news" was the reply.

There is no hope for this country.

Most of their reasons are monetary ones.  The Russians have purchased quite a bit of Property in Phuket, especially the Rawaii Area, and have opened up many real-estate businesses or work for real-estate companies.   

• Like 2

More than 20,000 people from 52 countries have already volunteered to fight in Ukraine's foreign legion.

March 2022

www.dailymail.co.uk

The majority are European and North America, some 500 from Belarus (!) and some Japanese volunteers.

Ref. www.dw.com

I don't expect PM Prayut will encourage Thais to fight for Ukraine. 

43 minutes ago, Srikcir said:

More than 20,000 people from 52 countries have already volunteered to fight in Ukraine's foreign legion.

March 2022

www.dailymail.co.uk

The majority are European and North America, some 500 from Belarus (!) and some Japanese volunteers.

Ref. www.dw.com

I don't expect PM Prayut will encourage Thais to fight for Ukraine. 

The only thing he encourages is rigid obedience, do as I say, not as I do.