American swindler arrested in Nana - he preyed on foreigners living in Thailand

webfact

19 hours ago, Xin Loi said:
23 hours ago, Liverpool Lou said:

Probably no one but why ask that as there was no suggestion that that was how investors were introduced to him?

Seems to me, if you go looking for trouble or an easy way out, you will always find it, and it will most likely bite you, in your backside.

What? You seem to be suggesting the those defrauded were "looking for trouble or an easy way out" [sic]?  What are you talking about?

18 hours ago, Onerak said:

Hmm. why get the help of an American to receive only 5% return while anybody with access to American market can get average 10% in S&P index. This only proves the quality of people migrating to Thailand. 

Doesn't say what timeframe that 5% is earned in. 

Last month my crypto trading bots made an average of 0.275% per day and an aggregate of 8.529% for the month (March, 2022).  

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Spock said:

Better to jail him here I would have thought. Why offer him the opportunity to return home?

Sure, all up for that. On the other hand, I do not want Thailand to have to pay for such <deleted>. Better to send him away, persona non grata for ever and let another country pay for it at the end.

18 hours ago, Freddy42OZ said:

Doesn't say what timeframe that 5% is earned in. 

Last month my crypto trading bots made an average of 0.275% per day and an aggregate of 8.529% for the month (March, 2022).  

Excellent, thanks for introducing a totally irrelevant crypto brag into the post. I love the way crypto bores like to do this..... they can't just invest and keep it to themselves like most people, they always feel the need to tell the world how "clever" they are. 

Edited by josephbloggs
  • Haha 1

21 hours ago, Gottfrid said:

Sure, all up for that. On the other hand, I do not want Thailand to have to pay for such <deleted>. Better to send him away, persona non grata for ever and let another country pay for it at the end.

Thailand doesn't pay much per day to house a prisoner in its system. 

On 4/2/2022 at 8:48 AM, Iamfalang said:

I think the statue of limitations were set to expire next month (8 years).  LOL.  Brah, you spent 3 million in pattaya on Soi 666?   If so, ok.  If you kept a few million, just hide in the jungle for one month!!  So he did this scam at 29?  Not a good life, imo.   Next time offer 80000 percent and get 100 billion in bitcoins 

Where did you read he's 8 years coming near the end of statue of limitations?, did somewhere write or translate it wrongly, don't they last 5-10-15 years depending on criminal or civil cases

not skeptical about expats doing something illegall or scams, just highly skeptical of the regime media reports, which over last few months been really obvious they have been hyped/exagerrated or just lied about details of information of the arrests and people involved

just remember the 2 philipinas, arrested, and they were on an interpol red notice, for stealing cars, zero/nothing on interpol red notice sites about it, same with the arrest of the hungarian on the same day, some highly dubious story, he was wanted for huge financial fraud in europe, and they caught him walking on Petchburi road after someone used the snitch hotline, some of these stories are highly dubious in their content by the regime, either to hearten the brainwashed masses and/or to scare other expats

Edited by humbug

On 4/3/2022 at 8:21 PM, Onerak said:

Can you please tell me the trading bots you're using. Will like to give it a try. Thanks. 

I use the 3commas.io platform. 

I recommend you search Youtube for videos by TradeAlts, he explains a lot about how to use the bots.

• Like 1