Neighbor set on fire by rival - he staggers to a muddy pond to douse the flames

webfact

On 4/2/2022 at 9:26 AM, Reposed said:

Week later I'm awakened by a motorbike stopping behind my neighbor's house. Look outside, and there is the tile guy sneaking across my lawn and out of sight.

Next morning, I take the mutt for a pee and see a poo on the corner of my newly tiled patio. 

When you saw him on your property, crossing your lawn to have a dump, you just let him carry on and didn't bother about it until the next day?   Really?

1 hour ago, Liverpool Lou said:

When you saw him on your property, crossing your lawn to have a dump, you just let him carry on and didn't bother about it until the next day?   Really?

Yes, really.....

a) Except I'm not psychic; I had no idea he was going to drop a deuce. He left some tools here, so it was a possibility he came back for them when one of his two brain cells kicked in after a night of rot gut;

b) my house and free-standing utility room are reinforced concrete with porches and walkways closed in with steel and chain-link fence. Nothing is left outside;

c) I have lived here for years, and after 28 years of law enforcement including 12 as a hostage negotiator, deescalation is always my natural inclination......especially when dealing with rural, infantile-minded Thai 'men.' 

I know every cop in the nearby cop shop, and know how to pick my fights and when to let others take care of matters. They are already aware of what took place. 

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, toofarnorth said:

Reminded me of the one years ago. Chap had a dog turd in his hand and said ' Look what I nearly trod in '.

Reminded me of another from the past:

A guy steps onto a dog turd and walks over to nearby grass to wipe it off

as he does so another guy comes along and does the same thing.

First guy says to him, "I just did that" second guy flattens him!

20 hours ago, brianthainess said:

I M O it could go back to incest being acceptable like marrying your first cousin and revered as a god for example like...... Oops  

You may well be right

Edited by Excel