Pattaya Police arrest three alleged drug dealers with 20 kilograms of crystal methamphetamine

webfact

2 hours ago, ezzra said:

Wow, 20 kg of meth, in any western country this haul be worth big big money, but i'm sure

that some drug's boss is very unhappy now...

Who's identity will never be known.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, ezzra said:

Wow, 20 kg of meth, in any western country this haul be worth big big money, but i'm sure

that some drug's boss is very unhappy now...

...three heads will be in a spin over this for sure!

4 hours ago, webfact said:

The Pattaya City Police arrested three alleged drug dealers in Nonthaburi with a reported 20 kilograms of crystal methamphetamine seized.

I would say that have 20KG of meths would have made the use of the word 'alleged' a bit superfluous 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I highly suspect that my taxi driver last night had been one of their customers, holding my seat as he sped down Sukhumvit running red lights. I got home fast but that strange deodorant he had used inside the cab lingered. 

• Like 1

20Kg's.  They can't be far from the manufacturers.  I'm sure they all have some interesting phone records to sift through.

Unless the exchange was taking place at the gas station, why would three be transporting?  That would mean two of the three are taking a risk for nothing.  They could have easily followed.  Where are the guns?  You don't transport and / or exchange 20Kg's without being armed. 

I wonder if the three arrested include a buyer and seller, or they were all just the sellers?  If just the sellers, why not wait for the exchange and arrest the lot of them?

Edited by Leaver