Thailand considers further easing restrictions on international arrival from May

snoop1130

8 hours ago, Sambotte said:

Excellent news, if confirmed and real enough. I was not expecting May, i am still not.

But the main issue is about medical incarceration (for money rip-off).

"and a shortening of the quarantine period for infected visitors with mild symptoms"

Not good enough. The rule for Thais is "no hospitalization", it has to be the same for foreigners. Right now it's a total medical non-sense, so definitely a gross rip-off.

The more they wait to withdraw this rip-off, the more people will find it unacceptable, damaging Thailand image and business.

So what's left if this news is confirmed ?

- Vaccine ok (i mean still like most other countries)

- Insurrance... ok.

- Thai Pass is just hurting tourism.

- Test on arrival is still pretty bad, if connected to forced hospitalization with no symptoms.

They could make it simple ASAP, omicron is everywhere in the country already, business need to restart now (many other countries have understand this). 

And btw they could get rid of masks, restrictions on businesses, etc.

Get a Thai Covid insurance like Pantip. They'll soon get sick of claiming off themselves. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, RandiRona said:

Why it is so difficult to TAT to understand that tourists doesn't like restrictions, filling up forms, waiting for approvals.....Vacation is about peace of mind not unnecessary aggravations due to lot of unknowns.

TAT do not make the rules....

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1