Places as good as Pattaya for single men?

rott

On 4/9/2022 at 12:23 AM, rott said:

I am not thinking of resorts such as Phuket and Hua Hin, but towns in Isaan or down South.

Anyone have any experience of Sadao or Betong.? 

What is it you are looking for rott -- is it more value for money....(because thats easy--to point to) ...or is it another night scene like Pattaya, I think only BKK areas can match that.  

Pattaya as far as quantity of women goes. IME any large city in Thailand has beautiful and available women, it's a matter of knowing where to look.

We tend to forget 95% of P4P here is Thais with Thais.

My regular massage lady was quite amused when one of the women who works in her shop headed out the door with a Thai male about the same age after a 2 hour massage. I asked where they were going, and she replied " To a short-time hotel."

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

Pattaya as far as quantity of women goes. IME any large city in Thailand has beautiful and available women, it's a matter of knowing where to look.

We tend to forget 95% of P4P here is Thais with Thais.

My regular massage lady was quite amused when one of the women who works in her shop headed out the door with a Thai male about the same age after a 2 hour massage. I asked where they were going, and she replied " To a short-time hotel."

Couldn't she had finished him off when she was doing the  massage ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, oxo1947 said:

What is it you are looking for rott -- is it more value for money....(because thats easy--to point to) ...or is it another night scene like Pattaya, I think only BKK areas can match that.  

I don't think there is easier and better value than Pattaya. But I am interested in the brief view I had of Sadao/Dannok and what I have seen online about Betong.

I am thinking of a mooch round Thailand soon and wondering if there were many places similar to the two I mentioned.

Thank you for the responsible and courteous post, not always a feature here. Not totally unusual either of course. 

1 hour ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

Not particularly, there's nothing there really .

One felang used to go there regularly for the prostitution , but he got arrested a few years ago and never heard of since 

Was briefly in Myawaddy once and don't expect it would be any better than that. 

On 4/8/2022 at 10:00 PM, blackshadow said:

soi cowboy.....BKK

Last time I walked around there recently, not much going on. Same as Nana. Alot of women sitting out front. You can buy them over priced drinks. Did not see any shows. Has it changed? 

8 hours ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

Couldn't she had finished him off when she was doing the  massage ?

I'm assuming they were not exhibitionists, AFAIK the shop is a legit massage operation.

Takeaway.