Phuket woman to attempt to climb 6,419m Himalayan peak to raise funds for stray animals

webfact

1 hour ago, RichardColeman said:

If she used the money on at least  neutering or euthanizing them she may get my donation

Soi Dogs DO have a neutering programme.  Even if the animal is 'owned' anyone can have their dog/cat neutered free of charge.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, brianthainess said:

Wife and Hubby Holiday to Nepal, paid for by donations, putting dogs before humans like all these dog pounds. 

Could not agree more........the number of 'charitable' acts and organisations, certainly in the UK, are just one huge rip off.

I give money directly to street beggars......I know that is also imperfect, but more chance of the money ending up in a poor person's hands than having it go to charitable foundations 'director' and his or her family.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Aforek said:

I hope her husband is in a good shape, 65 years old for a summit of 6400 meters, it's not for everybody ...

agree with Tropposurfer, save human beings is more important than streets dogs ( most are ok, but some are very agressive ( I speak of dogs )

To raise money for her dogs, the wife took out high life insurance for her husband.

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, webfact said:

to promote awareness of the sick, abandoned, and homeless street dogs and cats of Thailand, and help raise vital funds

IMHO these funds should be used for the welfare of poor Nepalese children. To hell with the pesky street dogs and cats!!

• Like 2