Professional Wall Paper Installation

Kakricas

Greetings from AMAZING Phuket!

I am exploring the possibility to install Wall Paper in some walls of my boutique resort in Rawai. From my quick search online it seems that nobody does this in Phuket (meaning not even one website is advertising that can do this job professionally). Kindly advice if you have used a professional team and you were satisfied.

I am aware that i could try myself but i prefer to give this task to someone that can do it perfectly fine. I know the drawbacks of installing wall paper, i am ok with that i just need to find someone to do this job.

Thank you for your relevant answers in advance.

Hello!

I have have had two houses and a condo wallpapered in Phuket. I looked at wallpaper in several shops - they definitely exist and are not hard to find. I will need to come back to you tomorrow with names and addresses as my girlfriend has that info and is asleep at the moment.

In my experience, there has been no problem with mould.

With regard to it being done professionally: The guys that did it (different teams over the years) did a great job. There was only one problem: With very light coloured paper, the adhesive along some of the seams turned yellowish (oxidisation, I assume) after several years.

Further to my post last night:

If you Google Phuket Wallpaper you will get lots of places that sell and install wallpaper.

The place we used for wallpapering is called Orawan Curtain. At the big Sam Kong junction, the shop is diagonally across from Tesco (Lotus's). 

• Like 2