Online 90 day reporting no arrival card no?

Did my online 90 day report this morning. Really good.... looks like they are starting to get their act together. Submitted it ok and even got an email confirmation. Got an email a few days ago to remind me it was due too which was great. but I noticed when I looked at the confirmation application they sent, the area to fill out your arrival card number is blank, and on the online submission form there is no area to add this info? Anyone else noticed this? Will it be accepted. It says it has been successfully submitted and awaiting approval

I almost always lose my arrival card due to carrying the passport around and handing it in at hotels etc. It's never been an issue either at Immigration dept or the airport. The first time I was ever asked about it was when extending my stay here in March. I just told them I'd lost it.

I've done three online reports there's no request for the info. But if you look at the submitted form they show you it is there. 

Just as an add on a few years ago my friend went for his yearly extension of stay. Couldn't find his entry card. Immigration made him  go back to port of entry and get it. Luckily it was nongkhai from udonthani 

Edited by billy54
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, billy54 said:

I've done three online reports there's no request for the info. But if you look at the submitted form they show you it is there. 

Just as an add on a few years ago my friend went for his yearly extension of stay. Couldn't find his entry card. Immigration made him  go back to port of entry and get it. Luckily it was nongkhai from udonthani 

Oh I got my entry card number...its just on the first page of the website where they ask you all your details... address, passport, day arrived etc there is no where to put your entry number....but after you submit it shows you a traditional form you would fill out and that area is blank

Well on the website they don't ask, and the form was accepted. I am guessing if you forgot something they would reject the application but mine is pending. Put it in this morning. Last few times I submitted and online app normally approved instantly. how long are they taking these days? I remember before this new system I had to ring my IO and ask them to go physically check and approve my online application. More often than not they would say system broken, you need to come in. Too lazy to go and check...They never seemed to support the online thing. Maybe jobs for the boys mentality