Avoid trap of losing money to women

9 hours ago, Adumbration said:

I know a few couples, but each and everyone the guy brought all of the assets to the table.

I don't believe I've met any couple in any country where the guy didn't bring all the assets to the table. Sure the white women pretended to work/contribute for a while, but usually found a reason to stop, or just spent all the money they earned on themselves..

Edited by BritManToo
  • Sad 1

5 hours ago, BritManToo said:

I don't believe I've met any couple in any country where the guy didn't bring all the assets to the table. Sure the white women pretended to work/contribute for a while, but usually found a reason to stop, or just spent all the money they earned on themselves..

There are plenty of examples.  But you will not find them in western relationships.  Africa would stop dead in its tracks if it were not for the money management skills of its women.  Several parts of Indonesia are the same.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, BritManToo said:

Wow...I've not ever been in such a relationship. Though I know of one(not being specific) who almost fits that category. In fact some women(specifically Germans) would get positively angry if I tried to pay.

Scandinavians also fair minded.

You know what they say about a fool and his money...

On 4/24/2022 at 10:04 AM, RafPinto said:

That's what I call a "poor financial decision".

Given you other half everything and just keeping 5000Baht for yourself.

Good luck.

I am not good with money and she is. Makes it a sound financial decision, IMO.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, 2009 said:

You are best off staying single here.

Even if you pay for a few "dates" there is still less downside (risk) and more upside (benefit) than settling down, buying a house for a trollup, and then supporting her monthly expenses.

I have a friend whos wife used to take his ATM card without him knowing and go on a shopping spree.  Even after that he bought a house for her.

I must admit I have fallen victim too, so no judgement.

That said, Western women are like this too.

And they all let themselves go and stop performing once they have enough out of you. But of course, the financial support must remain unchanged.

Thailand must be one of the best places on Earth to be single, why do we make the mistake of getting hooked up? 

She would never get my PIN

41 minutes ago, 2009 said:

Even if you pay for a few "dates" there is still less downside (risk) and more upside (benefit) than settling down, buying a house for a trollup, and then supporting her monthly expenses.

I have a friend whos wife used to take his ATM card without him knowing and go on a shopping spree.  Even after that he bought a house for her.

I must admit I have fallen victim too, so no judgement.

That said, Western women are like this too.

And they all let themselves go and stop performing once they have enough out of you. But of course, the financial support must remain unchanged.

Thailand must be one of the best places on Earth to be single, why do we make the mistake of getting hooked up? 

Yes no 1 or 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/29/2022 at 6:32 PM, BritManToo said:

I went with a Chinese lady who bought me a condo and some cars. Does that count?

• Haha 1

On 4/14/2022 at 12:12 PM, Mac Mickmanus said:

It will be rather difficult for you to get free sex . 

Even females who don't work as prostitutes will expect something in return , electric bill being paid or shoes for the kid or something like that .

Not often sex is given away for free 

I know a Mamasan who comes over to my place once a week for a sleepover. Never asks for money. She says she doesn’t want a formal relationship, just fun. 

My take is she has a collection of Farang male friends and doesn’t want to be tied down to one.

i do transfer her a couple of thousand baht, since she has to drive a long ways to get to my place. Plus, I don’t want her to change her mind and proclaim that I’m her boyfriend.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

On 5/19/2022 at 12:21 AM, Danderman123 said:

I know a Mamasan who comes over to my place once a week for a sleepover. Never asks for money. She says she doesn’t want a formal relationship, just fun. 

My take is she has a collection of Farang male friends and doesn’t want to be tied down to one.

i do transfer her a couple of thousand baht, since she has to drive a long ways to get to my place. Plus, I don’t want her to change her mind and proclaim that I’m her boyfriend.

The couple of thousand Baht that you give her is actually a payment for her services whether you deny it or not 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Danderman123 said:

I am in America now, and 2 of my regular ladies back in Pattaya have messaged me in the last 24 hours that they need to talk to me. 

I guess i should get to the point and ask how much money they need. 

Right on schedule, both ladies messaged me before going to bed. Looks like a hard sell is coming. 

4 hours ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

Are you going to send them the money ?

How much would they want ?

I have to listen to their pitch when I get back. One is probably just going to ask for a “loan”, the other will likely have a business proposition.

On 5/19/2022 at 6:21 AM, Danderman123 said:

I know a Mamasan who comes over to my place once a week for a sleepover.

Mama = Mother is the important part of that word.

In other words: A women who worked for many years as a bargirl and when she was too old to go with customers she trained the new girls.

I am sure she is happy she found a place to sleep for free.

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, OneMoreFarang said:

Mama = Mother is the important part of that word.

In other words: A women who worked for many years as a bargirl and when she was too old to go with customers she trained the new girls.

I am sure she is happy she found a place to sleep for free.

She has an interesting bio, which is nothing like you describe.

Does she go with customers? Sure.  She also owns the bar where she works. So, finding a place to sleep for free is not a priority.

Edited by Danderman123

2 hours ago, OneMoreFarang said:

Interesting. A thread with the title "Avoid trap of losing money to women" and then posters who find reasons why they want to give money to some ladies.

I’m not going to give ladies free money, trust me.

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, Danderman123 said:

She has an interesting bio, which is nothing like you describe.

Does she go with customers? Sure.  She also owns the bar where she works. So, finding a place to sleep for free is not a priority.

Does she really own the bar, or does she pay a monthly rent , 50 000 Baht or whatever the current going rate is ?

On 5/7/2022 at 9:57 AM, 2009 said:

We are all a long way from home. Many of us try the “relationship thing” because we like the idea of someone on the ground here who seemingly cares about us and complements our lives. Of course, whether she really cares (or not) could be the subject of another thread.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

The common term is "bar owner", but you are free to call people who operate bars whatever you like. 

They bought the lease from the owners that allows them to rent the bar for  set number of years , they can sell the lease, but they cannot sell the bar .

They rent the bar, same as I rent a Condo