Avoid trap of losing money to women

If you think -even for a moment- that you're an alpha male, you're really a bit of a comedic figure, like the never actually seen in the wild "Chad".

Just stand up for yourself, don't be a doormat. You don't have to mimic Clint Eastwood in High Plains Drifter.

2 minutes ago, LaosLover said:

If you think -even for a moment- that you're an alpha male, you're really a bit of a comedic figure, like the never actually seen in the wild "Chad".

Just stand up for yourself, don't be a doormat. You don't have to mimic Clint Eastwood in High Plains Drifter.

Sigma male his characters

Independent

This whole alpha-drama may be playing out solely in your own head, completely undetectable by outside observers.

How often in your life do you think, "wow, that guy is really alpha and not a run of the mill rhymes with grass hole"?

1 minute ago, LaosLover said:

This whole alpha-drama may be playing out solely in your own head, completely undetectable by outside observers.

How often in your life do you think, "wow, that guy is really alpha and not a run of the mill rhymes with grass hole"?

Who cares really

Alphas look weak to me. Act tough but all show. Insecure.

Sigmas more secure. They dont need groups to impress.

On 4/13/2022 at 7:34 PM, richard_smith237 said:

I guess it all depends where you are, who you hang around with, where and how you met your significant other.

The vast majority of Western guys I know in Thailand are in perfectly normal relationships with Thai women, not really much different from the west... Mutual respect, similar socio-economic status... just regular decent couples....   I don’t know why some guys struggle and end up in disastrous situations. 

And end  up on this forum!

On 4/13/2022 at 7:34 PM, richard_smith237 said:

The vast majority of Western guys I know in Thailand are in perfectly normal relationships with Thai women, not really much different from the west... Mutual respect, similar socio-economic status... just regular decent couples....   I don’t know why some guys struggle and end up in disastrous situations. 

I've only encountered one couple like that.

On 4/13/2022 at 8:03 AM, 86Tiger said:

.......Whats the best way to avoid this?........

Never go to Thailand.

Yes, go to Hong Kong and Singapore where prostitution is legal.

First thought is what does it mean to "lose money" to a woman? Bad luck at a blackjack table?

I allow myself about 5 tnousand baht allowance each month and transfer the rest to my wife. She may just be a better money manager, and certainly can more conveniently deal with bills, etc., from a language perspective. Poor girl is a better wife than I am as a husband, I think. I say " girl", but she says "old lady" in her mid fifties.????

Anyhow, unless you invested in a ponzi scheme with a female con artist, you presumably received some value in return. You may have made a poor financial decision, but I can't see where money was "lost". Yes, a few ladies have cost me in the past, but it wasn't like I walked up to a complete stranger and said " Here's $10,000, miss, have a good time."

Find a woman with a job or find a girl in your league, a 20 year old girl isn't going to date a 50 year old man for nothing, they're going to date a 20 year old guy for nothing though. 

Keep fit and take care of yourself and maybe you'll be able to date someone 10 years younger.

Edited by dj230
  • Thanks 1

13 hours ago, dj230 said:

they're going to date a 20 year old guy for nothing though. 

My woman never dated anyone for nothing, not even when she was 18.

I don't think she's different to other Thai women.

Edited by BritManToo

A nice song about this matter.

Peter TheTweeter is a real tearjerker about an elderly European who, like many, tried to find his happiness in Pattaya, Thailand. The story is based on things that regularly happen in Pattaya and which newspapers also report about. The music is from the song El Paso (1959) by Marty Robbins, also a tearjerker in which even two people were killed.

Enjoy!

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, donkaew said:

A nice song about this matter.

Peter TheTweeter is a real tearjerker about an elderly European who, like many, tried to find his happiness in Pattaya, Thailand. The story is based on things that regularly happen in Pattaya and which newspapers also report about. The music is from the song El Paso (1959) by Marty Robbins, also a tearjerker in which even two people were killed.

Enjoy!

No kidding, he looks exactly like a friend of mine who has been happily living with his Thai lady for years. I'll send him and a few friends a link, just for a laugh!